need advice

u cn try to search back previous / current discussion threads.....we discussed lot of this issues oledi...

even u r NEW, u can spend more time in visiting the forum threads......u can gain additional knowledges from there....

my 2 cent

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
and if you want a faster car without paying for more petrol, then start stripping your car down, or even loose some weight yourself.

the link i just posted is a recent topic lar.. just read everything inside.. there are some good info.

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
who's the wise guy who started saying that there's such mods ar?i wanna slap that person.want more power and consume less petrol...

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
mod that improve power and lower FC.....hmmmmm let me think

1st change Carbon Fibre Hood

2nd change lighter Rims remain the diameter inch?

3rd a very good and pro and perfect setup of full exhaust system?

4th throw out spare tyre and jacker (hahaha my favourite advice) no need mod also got improve your little power and lower your little FC.

d6d2

Sep 17, 2005
kl/ipoh
huh??? want the horse to run but dun want to give the horse to eat... no such thing man ...

Hi

I asked before about shop's in KL before and was told about Sunway as per this thread

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=464273

I went there and enjoyed looking around, thanks again for who replied

next month I must go to Penang, I will stay Georgetown near the Komtar centre and I must go to the Thai consulate in the morning, but i will have a free afternoon, any shops you can recommend to see?

I need to buy a boost gauge, an oil temp gauge and an oil...