Need advice - 4gp2p 1.6 SOHC

eze191

Sep 13, 2005

Need some advice on somemore mods for my ride.

Current mods:
Changed my gbox from auto to manual, drop in K&N, afc neo, 1.8 intakes, mivec extractor. (upgraded in sequence)

In the pipeline:
Afr, bigger injectors (4g93) 240cc right?.....

Am not considering tc or sc as this is my daily ride. Any feedback is appreciated. Only dynoed after installing afc (whp : std 98, after neo is 108) the ever elusive ponnies.....:banghead:

eze191

Sep 13, 2005
Not sure whats my a/f ratio. Dont have the stoichmeter leh... Are u saying that i should only consider afr and upgraded injectors only when i am certain about my a/f ratio?

Thinking of running high cams for this engine is it advisable?

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
yes bro or ur fuel will go to waste.to rich is not goodbut to lean is not good either.

more air + more fuel = more power

air intake increase (larger TB), fuel delivery also must increase... since u got afc neo to compensate that, ok lor... larger injectors are only necessary when ur current injectors doesnt supply enough fuel...

if u planning onto highcams as well, upgrade injectors shouldnt be a downside... u should benefit from it.... make sure u retune everything using ur afc neo on dyno tune....

My dash is getting worn out after contantly being left in the sun. wonder if there is any place that offers dashboard rewrapping services??

has anyone done it before and how much are the charges?