MYVI got STOLEN!!

WJW

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Sunway
hi guys,

my friend's myvi got stolen last night at his living place. i'll just need to highlight to you guys so that you guys can help my friend keep a look out for it...

details are as below:

Car plate no.: WPX 3516
Color: Mocca silver
Place got stolen: Lagoon Perdana Apartment, Sunway
Time: back home at about 11:30 p.m. after meeting friends. when went out again at 11:30 a.m. this morning, it was gone
Date: between 11:30 p.m. (1st October,2008) and 11:30 a.m. (2nd October, 2008)

Notable markings: twin pipe, silver 16" rims, tinted window, lowered GAB suspension and the club sticker (myvi.com.my) on the bottom right hand corner of the back window. also, the front windscreen is cracked on the top right hand corner (if you are standing in front of the car)

so guys, appreciate if you could keep an eye on any myvi around you. my friend is really upset because of this.

should there by any chance that you spotted the car, please give him a call at 016-8735839

thanks a lot guys

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Alright bro...

Will keep an eye for your fren....

Damn nowadays got immobiliser also got stolen :mad::mad::mad::mad:

WJW

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Sunway
thks

hiaz~ raya also wan to steal the car
pity my friend

here are the pic of his car

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hm.... standard look... juz need to recognise the rims + color + plate...

Will spot around for your frenz bro...

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
those guy who stole em nowadays will dismantle parts in less than 24 hours.... since loose parts are hard to detect..... and sell em to insurance claim wshop.... what a looser... earning money from other people losses

zeedo

Jan 24, 2008
In one case a Kia Spectra was dismantled in 2 hours after being stolen, thank god that car got those GPRS tracker but still....

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
it was lucky...if the owner find out his/her car got stolen more than 5hours,im sure the GPS device are sure to be disposed...:mad::rolleyes:

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
but , i think seldom people will install GPS, GSM , etc..... in a myvi lo......!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience