My LMST diary | past, present & future | 2007 to 202x

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
#Chapter 6

January 2008

Almost half of the year after I got the car, I decided to do wheel alignment, nothing wrong with the car, but I was always in the automotive forum, they said it is better do alignment once a while, or every xxxxKM, so here I go. I didn't really do research which shop should I go, just randomly drive around PJ area ( Used to live there ), picked a nice big tyre shop and head to there. I would say quite good service there, they even printed out the alignment data and hand over to me, so here's the picture of my car first alignment data ( picture below ), you can see the date wrote 2008 January 12. Next, guess what, I get advice to replace some 'unneccesary' part, the infamous camber screw, here's goes my money for the first time.

ZTH-diary-LMST-007.jpg

alignment.jpg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok mine is a wira 1.5 manual dec 2004 model . Currently im using stock absorbers & apm sports springs in the front & KW sports spring at the back.....im going to change all 4 absorbers soon & i want to know what brand should i go for. My budget is around 1-1.5k , i dont want to do trial & error kind of stuffs with the suspension system so thats why im seeking advise from those who may be satisfied with their ride......so pls advise me...

shd i go for short stroke absorbers as im using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience