My car was robbed yesterday night.

willp

Jun 18, 2004
UPDATED: My car was found

Thanks for ZTH members concerns, my car was found on 29/03 at PJ Assunta, looks like the car theft hit the round-about and ran away, but PJ police inform me on 13/04, this was due to Puchong branch police never update to the system, took them some time to find my contact.

Now the car at workshop for repair (claim insurance), lower front portion quite bad, wind screen also broken a bit, looks like the car theft knock his head on the windscreen (good!!!)

This was the story I posted previously :

I was on my way home at Puchong about 1am, when I reached entry road to my taman, I realized there's one motor follow behind me. I thought they are using the same way, since it was a housing area, until they follow until my house.

I stop in front of my house, and they pass by me and turn to another road, I saw them disappear and go down from the car, immediately there is one motor came from behind, I quickly went inside to the car and try to close the door, but they are too fast and near, they block the door with hands, I was pull out from the car and they hit my head with helmet (lucky is not serious), I sat down and pretend painful, I thought they want to robbed me or something, one of them went to the car and drove the car away…..

I was surprise they robbed my car, because I'm just driving a 5 years old Proton Wira 1.3 A/B stock, no rims or other goodies. I regret I go down from the car, I should have "cruised" around first, too bad, http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/sad.gif

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
whoaa .. saw the bike registration number or not? .. police reports any? .. .. they might plan to rompak bank or rob somewhere or somthing.. better quickly report ure car is stolen .. otherwise if they do wrong this u will get caught .. cause its ure car dude..

anyway .. sorry for the incident .. can post ur car number here? .. maybe ZTH could help u out .. in seeking the car ..

willp

Jun 18, 2004
I have made police report. I'm unable to take down their number plate, was too scared that time. My car plate number WHD 8277

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
DAmn the thieves...
what is mportant s that you're safe bro..
will help you take a lookout fr the car...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Thnx for the info, lucky cause ure safe dude.. those guys look like "mat rempits"? .. cause i often come Puchong i also see some curious type of guys putting attention on my car also .. he he, always lock the door when i cruise in my car and see around b4 getting down from car.

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
mind to share.which area in puchong?n the tmn name pls..maybe we can alert next time.sorry 4 ur lost man. :(

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
damm those f*ckers!!errmmm...i dun mean to be a racist here, but i can tell you all Puchong has alot of @#$@$@#%^#@# mat rempits, thats because there's a few kampung nearby.

place to watch out (this is mat rempits area)
1.Puchong Perdana
2.Puchong Permai
3.Puchong Prima

basically anywhere after Puchong Bandar Puteri, you gotta beware.

some of them is even worse.they will travel in a group, surround u in your car, smash your car window/front glass with their helmets.

trust me.i dunno what the authorities are doing.

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by willp@Mar 24 2005, 10:25
I was on my way home at Puchong about 1am, when I reached entry road to my taman, I realized there's one motor follow behind me. I thought they are using the same way, since it was a housing area, until they follow until my house.

I stop in front of my house, and they pass by me and turn to another road, I saw them disappear and go down from the car, immediately there is one motor came from behind, I quickly went inside to the car and try to close the door, but they are too fast and near, they block the door with hands, I was pull out from the car and they hit my head with helmet (lucky is not serious), I sat down and pretend painful, I thought they want to robbed me or something, one of them went to the car and drove the car away…..

I was surprise they robbed my car, because I'm just driving a 5 years old Proton Wira 1.3 A/B stock, no rims or other goodies. I regret I go down from the car, I should have "cruised" around first, too bad, :(
[snapback]836128[/snapback]​

That sucks man!! Glad that you are ok. YOu should have carried a pepper spray with you.

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
ohh...by the way, do beware of those mat rempits with Yamaha RXZ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just as Air Asia head honcho Tony Fernandes said that looking to the future and planning ahead was the key to the low-cost carrier’s success, even if it took eight years to get to the top, the same school of thought is being implemented at Lotus Racing by embracing young talent in preparation for the future with 16 year old Malaysian karting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience