Mugen makes it a party at Goodwood with CR-Z Mugen RR concept

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest, the RR takes things a step further and seems to be prepped for some hardcore track duty.

The wilder aero bits scream track-terror but Mugen have held back on the performance figures or stats for the concept. What’s sure is that it will, at the very least, feature the supercharged 1.5-liter IMA unit from the Mugen CR-Z that pushes out around 198hp.

Source: WorldCarFans

Attachments

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
cant wait for it to come to Malaysia...Heard that price RM 118k only coz Hybrid less tax...

apaitubulan

Known Member
Jan 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ya, i also heard the story from friend of mine that working as sales person at Honda.
hybrid car should be cheaper due to the less tax,but it only for year 2011..if Honda bring this hybrid on next year,and dat time maybe Gov already change the tax tariff,so the car selling price will be higher..who knows?!hopefully CR-Z will enter Malaysia in really soon!

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
no la dun think so will be that cheap......
Saw it from a blog but forgotten which blog already.....

ya, i also heard the story from friend of mine that working as sales person at Honda.
hybrid car should be cheaper due to the less tax,but it only for year 2011..if Honda bring this hybrid on next year,and dat time maybe Gov already change the tax tariff,so the car selling price will be higher..who knows?!hopefully CR-Z will enter Malaysia in really soon!
Hope so... coz heard that this car will be coming in Malaysia this OCT....

We just wait and see how...what to do.. Bolehland are like this.. get use to it...:biggrin:

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
Rm118k car + rm30k halfcut k20a + rm3k duit air jpj/puspakom = okey wut?! lol....

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No VTEC? too bad..

the good thing it's supercharged... i love supercharge..

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need your help and opinion..

can fto dashboard fit satria or not? have u heard about it? ok or not ??i heard that evo4 dashbord can fit wira with some mod..but how bout fto... i want to try la...:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience