Monster Mivec!!

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
This question is to all the sifu's out there.

What i heard then common thing now is...
most ppl use MIVEC with a 4G93 block rite?

but i wanna know, is there a stroker kit for the 4G93 block that can increase the displacement from 1.8 to 2.0 maybe?

and what other mods that can be done to the MIVEC engine.

I am planning to dump in a MIVEC engine.. actually tot of using a 4G63t
but cancel plan la...

Here's the mods that i am thinking of:-

1] MIVEC with 4G93 block
2] Change in injectors to maybe an evo injectors (is this possible??)
3] Balanced block with balanced head
4] an adjustable cam pulley
5] maybe a change of cams (is this possible???)
6] MOTEC --- this is a must la
7] if possible the stroker kit la
8] others, exhaust, open pod

what else can be done arr? and how many horses do the sifu's here think i can be pumping out? 200hp?? is this possible??

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by tatatititututoto@Jan 27 2005, 21:22
but i wanna know, is there a stroker kit for the 4G93 block that can increase the displacement from 1.8 to 2.0 maybe?
you should go around and check performance shops.Powerzone might have.

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
why not go for the evo?heheheh

your block sounds good.your injectors should depend on what mods your are doing.if you do mods that require you to shoot more fuel into your combustion chambers,then change them.
adjustable cam pulleys should go with a cam as well.better combo.changing your cam is always possible!try out racing cams.
stroker kits?keep in mind this is very expensive.but if you have a deep pocket,please..go ahead! :lol: boring your engine will go well with your stroker kit

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
so how many hp's are we talking here? about 250 on wheel is possible?? can fight the evo's arr? i mean just 'tarik' site-by-site with the turbo dude's.. possible arr?

agasl

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
Pantai Hillpark, Kuching
www.pro-hatch.net
Nobody has really done this on a mivec coz there's not many aftermarket high performance part made for mivecs. if u can get 200whp thats already alot man...just a suggestion, why dont just go for 4g93t or 4g63t. u'll save a lot of money.

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
nah wanna try some thing else... dun wanna play with a turbo car... all my cousin's are using turbo-charged cars... so i wanna be the different one... wanna try N/A 'pulak'... cuz all the VTEC fella's also N/A mah....

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
MOTEC??? u mean da MOTEC ecu??? if i m not wrong it is quite hard 2 get n the price r oso high... other than tat... not many ppl noe how 2 tune it... correct me if i m wrong

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
with $$$ anything can do, can even outrun a stock 4G63 hehehehhe

Port and polish, racing cams, racing clutches, custom made exhaust system....and eventually dyno! that's all u should do and u can outrun any stock 4G93T with ease

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
dude,
get your priorities straight.you want to have power?or you want to be different?
because 200whp is a hell alot of power.and what car are you driving?because power to weight ratio also plays an important role in whp.
go for more boost if you want power.if you just want to be different,stick with what's been given to ya...

enjoy

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
yeah man..
stuff like this cost more ..
91 92 93 engines have rare performance parts
in your case you not going one step higher ma

1] MIVEC with 4G93 block -> Can
2] Change in injectors to maybe an evo injectors (is this possible??) -> can
3] Balanced block with balanced head -> can
4] an adjustable cam pulley -> can easily get
5] maybe a change of cams (is this possible???) -> malaysian ones cheap , HKS mari , JUN mari , errr Mahal and rare so its super pricy
6] MOTEC --- this is a must la -> wuish ganas
7] if possible the stroker kit la -> rare so dam mahal
8] others, exhaust, open pod -> this one simple la

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
dude,

how do u key in your nickname when you want to log in ? its sooo long .. ^_^

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
unique nickname la... so... playing with a N/A is not such a good idea rite? btw, i am driving a 1.5 proton satria. ;P ... but do u think the combination i listed out ... can it be done? i mean with patience and 'kepala agung' can be done rite?

so how ganas will the car be? like small potato or freakin monster... i wanna be different and yet have a powerful car... dun wanna be the same like the others... :D

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
all can be done..but need 'BLING-BLING'!hehe
and no no...NA is good...maintainace wise...its better! but less power compared to a turbo engine lor..with power comes responsibility...hehe

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
so the N/A 'kira boleh tahan' only la? but i read some where in this forum, many 4G63T's kena tapau by mere 4G93p's... so means N/A capable of fighting with an turbo ka? but i think the N/A engines are not suitable for drags... am i right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Vios Challenge is set to commence in Johor as the season enters its 3rd round with plenty of points still up for grabs and no obvious dominator judging from current point standings. The upcoming round will be an explosive one when the flag drops on 19th and 20th January 2018 at the new urban township circuit provided by venue partner Medini City, Iskandar Puteri...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience