modified diesel car to gain more power?

Aug 16, 2006
hi, anyone can give me some suggestion of modifiying my toyota corolla (auto) diesel car for more torque n speed? cheers..

speedlover_2005

Nov 16, 2005
us
haha.... easy man.... bolt on a turbo in and boost it to 1 bar. diesel engine easy modify... no need to lower your compression ratio. if not wrong your engine is 2C isn't it?

jeffstyler

Aug 16, 2006
speedlover_2005 said:
haha.... easy man.... bolt on a turbo in and boost it to 1 bar. diesel engine easy modify... no need to lower your compression ratio. if not wrong your engine is 2C isn't it?
alrite, tats cool man n wat i was planning to do, but it is hard here to get a cheap bolt on turbo n yup my engine is 2c, how about in k.l anywhere can u suggest to get one cause i be going there soon dis november for a short trip.
And would like to ask if those like surbo or installing cai n mufflers will help?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience