modding brembo, sifu pls help!

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Is the Evo 4 master cylinder able to supply sufficient fluid for brembo 4 pot ? though i am not sure if evo 5 brembo piston size is same as evo 6/7/8/9 brembo but the master pump size is 17/16" whereas Evo4 is 1".

Peterj and all, grateful if you could share your experience. Thanks a lot

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
it is sufficient

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
the lock up at rear wheel ? is that due to brake bias ? Thanks

Peterj, sorry to highjack your thread

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i am using it now and i din feel i need push so much to feel the brake,just step on it like normal brake..... if i not wrong, there i no much different on evo 4-6 servo.... and my brake din lock up till now, even i do hard emergency braking on 120km/h.... without ABS

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Thanks Peterj,

Is there any difference on evo 3 and 4 servo, i mean are they interchangable ? If i recall correctly evo 3 servo was 1 inch as well.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
how u measured it is 1 inch? u mean the thickness of the servo(black parts) is only 1 inch?? evo's servo are double layer, at least 10 cm thick if i measured the thickness of the black parts.......which is 4 inches ..... for me, no much different.... the 1 inch servo are oem proton or lancer maybe

evo 3 servo
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...mance/275807-brake-servo-evo-3-with-pump.html

waja servo
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-waja-servo-n-master-pump-for-sale-rm130.html

see my evo 4 servo, but not detail
Log masuk | Facebook

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
i was referring to the pump which is 1 inch. you should be able to see the '1' mark on the pump. some pump is 15/16" size. For evo 3, i suppose it is 1".
i could not see you evo 4 master cylinder from facebook, can u correct the link ?

jawsbite

Apr 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
how u measured it is 1 inch? u mean the thickness of the servo(black parts) is only 1 inch?? evo's servo are double layer, at least 10 cm thick if i measured the thickness of the black parts.......which is 4 inches ..... for me, no much different.... the 1 inch servo are oem proton or lancer maybe
The 1 inch is the ID of the master cylinder, not thickness of the servo.. All early Evo is 1 inch, those with brembos comes with 17/16 inch.. As stated its casted with the marking on its side. Pedal travel will be shorter with bigger size master cylinder, but less leverage (more effort need to be applied vs the smaller ID to achieve the same force).

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
so how is this mod coming?

can the rear successfully mod into an E3 trailing arm?

and front brembo can bolt straight to evo 4 knuckle?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience