Mini Cooper Stolen

darkangel

Aug 12, 2004
My friend's Mini just got stolen this morning somewhere between 12.00am and 6.00am... It was parked along Jalan Desa Utama, Taman Desa. It's dark blue with a white roof. Plate number BP 4402.

Anybody who has any information, pls call Ian at 016 6366081.

THANK YOU.

Scorceror

Known Member
Jul 12, 2004
Shit I live there

dude,
where did he park the car? I live in taman desa as well. too many cars being stolen from there lah. Asshole this thieves

darkangel

Aug 12, 2004
he parked it right outside his house... it's a classic...

I3en_I3en

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
YOKOHAMA
cref-ms.jp
sorry to heard that...
classis mini also have ppl want to steal...
scard scard for my classis bug...
third party ...stole liao left regsitration card only

DeepBluez

2,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2004
Penang
www.pro-hatch.net
Scorceror said:
dude,
where did he park the car? I live in taman desa as well. too many cars being stolen from there lah. Asshole this thieves
WTF?! :eek: i live in taman desa oso ler. shit edi la... this is the 5th car being stolen in Taman Desa. haih... if keeps on like tat ar, where on earth shall i stay in peace ler?

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Man, i really feel for you,
I lost my car recently as well. the thing is, old car also will get stolen. Now a days, they will steal anything they can. I think they should raise the punishment for car theft man... maybe follow muslim law... we chop of their hands, but then, since they use their leg to drive the car away, that should go too, plus his two little ding dongs for having the balls to do it.

Maybe you all who have nice car or car that is parked out side should put a pair of rhinocerous near your front door to prvent robery and loss of material wealth...<--- :cool:

redbabe

Apr 20, 2005
classic also got ppl want... wat about getting a rottweiler to guard the car?

darkangel

Aug 12, 2004
redbabe said:
classic also got ppl want... wat about getting a rottweiler to guard the car?
desperate ppl will poison the dog... not a real help...

Scorceror

Known Member
Jul 12, 2004
Where do you live

DeepBluez said:
WTF?! :eek: i live in taman desa oso ler. shit edi la... this is the 5th car being stolen in Taman Desa. haih... if keeps on like tat ar, where on earth shall i stay in peace ler?
Which part of Taman Desa do you live in? I'm at Idaman condo. If catch this fuckwits, I will definitely shave their testicals off completely. No use this fuckwits live on this earth. Assholes

DeepBluez

2,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2004
Penang
www.pro-hatch.net
Scorceror said:
Which part of Taman Desa do you live in? I'm at Idaman condo. If catch this fuckwits, I will definitely shave their testicals off completely. No use this fuckwits live on this earth. Assholes
im in tiara faber condo. if u ever catch, do call me. tie tat fucker up and lets cut of their testi and feed the hungry dogs in taman desa!

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well there are ways to keep your mini from stolen..make a swith (only you know where is it ) and u must press that switch only can start

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know if I can fit a meter from a kancil 850cc with a tachometer into my 660cc 1995?

I don't know if the connectors/sensors are built in or not. My model is very very very basic...it has enough stuff to move the car i think :P (talk about weight reduction!)

Anyway, thanks to anyone able to provide this info =))
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience