Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S vs Bridgestone Potenza Sport vs Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually in some countries, PS4S and F1SS are also available in 17! I just wish they offer them in 17' here.
I think they want to leave it exclusive for the larger cars. I remember back then when my Goodyear kakis were around they mentioned the F1 GSD3 had 15" upwards, and they had the most complaints from people of 15", that is why when the Asy started, it only comes in from 17". Likewise PS2 those days only from 17" up, then PS3 had 15", that is why PS4 now also no more ......

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Or upgrade to 18"......hahahhahahhahha
Don't want, too thin, harsh, and expensive. Only my Mark X uses 18 and for that car I am just gonna get S1E3 later when comes time to change. Anyway if 18' I might as well get F1SS if I want to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, it was design a blank Vios canvas. Now, Toyota Malaysia is getting on the streets "announcing" their latest arrival of the all-new Vios. Yes, with a blank dummy. This is achieved by having a pick up truck ferry a fiberglass mockup(maybe) through a see-through aquarium all around town.

Proton had their peek-a-boo, Toyota has their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience