Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Materials can be repaired and bought back, but not lives and trauma. I would say, teach all you love ones if such case happen, just run over then. Better they die than you. Drive to the nearest police station and report the case immediately before they do.

Who's wrong and right, let the court decides. And normally if our status are well in society (educated, job, no crime-records), who would the judge think of more?

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I second what eyong just wrote... but u still have to consider the corruption in the judiciary system.. But when it comes to Mat -rempits... i believe the advantage is in our hands.. just run over them...i think its a good idea to buy a SUV, 4x4 , some big bulky vehicle... then we can drive over them with ease... As for the ladies ... guys.. just buy a taser for ur gf... the whole country seems so unsafe these days...snatch thiefs, rapists and what not...

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
kancil put roll cage also can run over them... just 2 cent...hehe...

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
dear frens,
make sure when u r going out alone at nite, do not drive, i repeat, do not drive FANCY CAR...

these bastards just dont care who you are, they are after your car, wallet, blings blings and your boo...

please, just stay at home and make love until flat.ahaks!!

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
there another case happened to my fren too...1 nite he was in m.valley working till midnite...he sum kinda rich boy n driving a bmw 325i...on tat nite when he wanna leave...inda parking lots at the basement...all of sudden 2 man grab him from behind...he was shock...a man was holding a knife...dunno how many inch lah...ask him to take out his gagget...luckily my fren know thai kickboxing...both of them was beaten like hell by my fren...but of coz kena 1 shot by the knife onda hand...but he was so lucky...n then oni 2 guard cum over n ask wat happened...

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
im assuming "gagget" is referring to "wallet"?.. were the 2 guys rempit dudes?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I second what eyong just wrote... but u still have to consider the corruption in the judiciary system..
That's good with the corruption .... It would just work REAL fine with us. Tell me, how much money you think a Rempit has in his wallet?

Initially 5 ringgit they stole from their aging mother. RM2 went for cheap fuel, RM1.8 for some glue, RM1 for Nipah smokes .... that's left 20 cent for A phone call ...

Speaking of Worthless Piece of Rotten Meat - That's Rempit!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
It still amazes me how Rempits have some really cute chicks riding pillion on their bikes..!! These girls need more exposure... There's more to life than being traded as a "side bet" to rempit races...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Different people goes thru different path in life ... That's their path unfortunately and that's them traded as a piece of meat. Then again, people in higher grounds does the same too .... at clubs and disco where ladies (not GRO's) do their wonders in one night-ers ....

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
please , it's one thing to have a one-night-stand,

it's completely another thing to ruthlessly take advantage of other people and their misery.

I'm sick and dead tired of us citizens living the fear of these terrorist on motorbikes. they should be shot, every single one of these terrorists.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
please , it's one thing to have a one-night-stand,

it's completely another thing to ruthlessly take advantage of other people and their misery.

I'm sick and dead tired of us citizens living the fear of these terrorist on motorbikes. they should be shot, every single one of these terrorists.
lol..why don we organize an underground groups which to anti them?
we bought an old van....then wit weapon inside..once we see those rempit gathering,we go n teach them a lesson and lari like wat they did...but we don steal from them,just beat the crap out of them xD..
tel me if there is such organization...i'm willing to join

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
fight fire with fire?.. I like the idea.... how long u think u will be able to operate before u get "identified" and the odds stack up against u?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
the girl is an asshole if she stop the car, no point for her to stop even the car been smash, she think she can kick the rempit ass?
i agree with you dude
anyway if this case ever happen just ram those muthafxxka kasi mati
mat rempit dont deserve to live - hit them and run to the nearest police station or public place where got lots of ppl
then sure they will scare
dont worry about revenge, they dont have any idea where you stay . Those ass hole even afraid if you look for them - or should i said them as animals

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, sorry to hear that. I heard from my friend that even the MyFm famous DJ Lam Tuck Weng also kena robbed. He is unharmed but those mat rempit search his whole car for valuable things. It happen at a petrol station in the morning around 5am. Then he saw another motorcyclist also kena robbed then another car....They are getting worse.....and I don't see the police doing anything...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The Mat rempit issues were started long time ago. After so many discussions, can any one tell me (or ask a lawyer on behalf of me), that, if we are under attack by a group of people which may have weapons and our life are threaten, can we defense ourselves by using our vehicle as self defense material? Or, are we guilty if accidentally ram few of them during the panic situation that try to escape from their attacks? If the law is protecting those criminal, then I think we should form a team to crack down the Mat Rempit by ourselves. Make sure their bone are cracked and lay down on the bed forever.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to diy wiring of amplifier,but dunno how to remover the board...and want to change the steering but cant find any skru to dismantle...pls help me..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience