Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)

David_SGTi

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
Hello to all ZTH Member,

My friend with his gf was going back from Klang- taman berkeley (near Old Jusco) heading to selayang. My friend was drunk so the gf drove his car. Towards the Klang toll suddenly a whole bunch of asshole (6-8 ppls) driving their usual Kapchai smash the back passenger window and driver's window demanding them to pull over. I know they shouldnt stop the car (BMW 325i) because the car is powerful enough to see them off but you know la, GIRLSS MAH!. Once they pull over, my friend was pull out to be kick and punch for few minutes. They demanded everything from cash to broken ring. My friend keep saying sorry but to avail no use. At that time few cars past by BUT dont want to help (Proud to be Malaysian). After taken so many things, they demanded my friend's gf also. Imagine they ikat you and they rape your gf in front of them?

Luckly, a call-man pass by and stop by to help my friend (4ppls). So the asshole run away. No heavy injury from my friend, is juz terrified from the incident.

To girls: dont drive late at night especially alone n clubbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
the girl is an asshole if she stop the car, no point for her to stop even the car been smash, she think she can kick the rempit ass?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
yeah i would have to 2nd that. why did she stop? normally if ppl get scared, they would run away instead of facing the problem.. haha but at least nothing happened la. she should be wiser next time.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Ur friend shouldn't stop at the 1st place even the windows are smashed. I always reminds my fiancee no matter what or how, don't stop the car if someone hitted her car or smashed something on the car. If there's a need, bang the muthafarkers & at the same time, remain calm then give me a call or other friends a call to inform on where's her location at the time.

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
ur fren shouldn't kena whack if his girl fren just kept on driving .. pity that fella ..!!!

but still .. we all just gotta be extra cautious for motherfuka rempit's ...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
in any possibilities of action..do not stop..if have to..drive to the nearest busy place then do so...

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
maybe..no see newspaper..this Case already happens alot of times..... Should be know ones this kind of thing happens...some more so obviously got all the rempit around and hitted should not be stop...even is police car stop it also, driver still can be sitting inside the car and wait for showing Identify and Selamat Pagi or malam to u....

White~Satria

Known Member
May 1, 2006
WTF!! with the Mat Cepit now day:mad: now they start act more wild(animal)..well for me sure i will ram their fakar like boling(with my 280 horse:biggrin: )..they come in to wrong place,they not suppose to live here hope can see them all die((:thefinger: ))

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
same thing happen to me also
but did not or have no chance to hit my car maybe ,
got some maroon red nissan sunny
very old + rusty until white
got a lot people inside the car
time around 12-1 midnight
place segar perdana
all BEWARE PLEASE !!!!!
in my case ,one of the passanger try to ask me to stop my car

of coz as usual ,gua drive fast and go away !!!
so beware , segar perdana at cheras ,kuala lumpur

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
langgar them la niamah. last time got a case similar to this, and report was done. guess wat the policeman said. "Orang mcm ini x payah kasihan, u langgar aje polis akan tutup satu mata padanya" ahaha.

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
i also have this kinda experience before... back few years at jb driving my friends kancil rounding to watch shemale at late night... what happened was few malay guys like smoking 'high' came to our car and force us to get out from the car and i insist not to get out. i was the driver that time. then five of them jumped in the car and punch us and force us to go to a quiet place. then i drive them to the police station. once they realize something wrong, all of them jump out of the car and ran away. then i was angry and turn back to look for them. i drive and saw one of the guy behind me. then i quickly swift my auto gear to reverse and bang the guy and he flew far away.... then we go inside the police station and lodge report and the guy was caught and kicked by police officer before put into the prison.
then we go home sleep....

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Well done Jackyhong... hehehe aisk..should be Jacky-chan edi... This kind of ppl so malang kena by u....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
langgar them la niamah. last time got a case similar to this, and report was done. guess wat the policeman said. "Orang mcm ini x payah kasihan, u langgar aje polis akan tutup satu mata padanya" ahaha.
Agreed. Langgar only!

Already they pecahkan the BMW's rear passenger mirror, BMW somemore, owner sure have money to repair.. Nothing will replace the priceless satisfaction of banging back those bastards lah.

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
lucky the kancil behind got kanggaroo bar, then car is no damage, my friend and me suffer kena pukul in the car and oe of the trying to pull my necklace...(seram).... anything just happen suddenly....JUST STAY CALM AND FOCUS....-hope these people get the lesson.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience