Masterbody

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
Anyone have the contacts for MasterBody? Heard they're pretty good...

If i can...i wanna strip off all the old paint from the car, and give a fresh coat of paint! A lot of places i've been to dont seem to do a good job...it may look nice from far la...but up close u can see the 'kulit limau' finish on the paint :( (what causes this anyways?)

Any other places to recommend? just want the exterior done...I'm willing to spend more on this if thats what it takes to get a good job done! one more thing...car must also be kept OVERSPRAY FREE! argh...the last time i had a door sprayed, i ended up with these tiny specks of paint ALL OVER THE FREAKING CAR...and i cant get it off till today! argH!!

thanks in advance! B)

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
there are a few places. an expert in autoworld suggests federal auto in JB. Then again autodetailer seems to know a place to get a good job done too. I dunno where they send it too. But it is not cheap, considering the fact that you want strip the paint off. Is that really necessary? For contact for autodetailer, just go to autoworld and check out the detailing forum. Should be in one of the threads there. :P

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
last time my wira meet accident and the whole car get respray
when 1 day i take it back i can say they did a excellent job!
just like new car

but after about 2 months the wat u call the "kulit limau" come out!

from my point of view i think this is because of the mud they used to touch up before they spray had shrink the the surface become kulit limau loh!!

so if u wanna good job!
don't rush them
let the mud dry through before applying paint :lol:

just my 2 cent

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just out of curiousity, whats the highest HP and torque on the GSR 1.8 ( 4G93-T ) that uve seen...

discuss !!! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience