Malaysian Road Block - Are they doing it right?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Foreign road block, block only one lane, but typical Malaysian Road Block, Block every lane and squeeze you all into one lane......:banghead::rofl::rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
they should also openly display the roadblock permit so the public knows if the roadblock is legit or not...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, use foreign way to cari kopi-o faster for them also and no Jam...:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
they should also openly display the roadblock permit so the public knows if the roadblock is legit or not...
Now wonder if they have official permit?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Ya, use foreign way to cari kopi-o faster for them also and no Jam...:rofl:
Foreign way need plenty of personnel. Local way, need one or two only, the rest sit under the tree...:rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
The local roadblock is a slaughterhouse method like forcing the herds in to slaughterhouse, used by our authorities since independence(?). They squeeze multiple lanes into one and slowly check the passing cars one by one in no hurry. Traffic jam is not their concern.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Bolehland ma...they don't know what is continuously improvement..only know the traditional way without concerning others

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Increase roadblock activities leading up to major festivals, I wonder why?

Know your rights and not bend over backwards if you know you have not commit any offence. I have my GoPro installed and running in my car just in case evidence is required.

Just last week, a PRDM fler flagged me down and claimed I ran a traffic light, I replay the recording which clearly shows otherwise then I ask him "Cari makan ka?" (caught on video and the fler is fully aware of it) He returned my documents and off I go.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...that would come in handy....maybe must install one also to record our driving speed limit in case they say we are speeding :top:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
....then gomen will ban on-board camera for some absurd reason when there is a surge of on-dash cameras used (cannot cari makan edi)

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
....then gomen will ban on-board camera for some absurd reason when there is a surge of on-dash cameras used (cannot cari makan edi)
ha! ha! they cari makan time, force you to fit, they cannot cari, they ask you to remove......:banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Sometimes wanna condemn people also need to study 1st. Who don't know make few lanes road block is good for traffic flow. But you have to consider this thing from many angles.

1. Cost - People's saman is freaking expensive and can have the combination of helicopter to pin you down. Malaysia saman RM300 some more got discount so you can suggest something to the gov and make them looks stupid.

2. Safety - Putting more people on the operation will increase the risk of the personnel. If 1 car run or lorry cannot stop, then the chances for hitting the officers are like bowling 10 pins vs 1 pin.

3. Strategy - By jamming the traffic, the criminal has no way to go. If he refuse to pass the block, someone sure will horn him and you cannot say there is no one hide in the dark marking down them and follow up later.

Someone misuse of the road block for cari makan is a fact but doesn't mean they way the road block having in malaysia is solely for that purpose. Other things let yo think yourselves else the regeneration rate of the cells that in charge of thinking will be slow down.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Garmen used the rakyat's money annually for "Lawatan sambil belajar" I wonder what did they learn......

PRDM likes to setup roadblocks to inconvenience the rakyat and not forgetting their other 'activity' while manning the blocks. For as long as I am in EU I never ever seen a police roadblock,again, I wonder why......

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Garmen used the rakyat's money annually for "Lawatan sambil belajar" I wonder what did they learn......

PRDM likes to setup roadblocks to inconvenience the rakyat and not forgetting their other 'activity' while manning the blocks. For as long as I am in EU I never ever seen a police roadblock,again, I wonder why......
Overseas they have road block probably when something serious has happened......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Overseas they have road block probably when something serious has happened......
Locally, is serious when they ran out of kopi money...so that is why there are lots of road block :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ermm im currently riding on a b16a.....it seems to be not enough for me due to performance wise but there is limited $$$....(sigh) maybe around 1k to 2k.....what should i do best wit my car ? change block ??racing clutch ? racing cam ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience