"Malaysian government cannot control price of cars" - MITI

Penghanyut

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
KL
If this Gov can't help us to get imported cars cheaper, its time to try out another Gov. Register yourselves for voting and vote when the time comes!!

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
They get a lot of money then wife drives porsche kids drive ferrari...they protect local cars but dont buy local cars

viruz019

Aug 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
so the question is..do u tink the prices will drop? im actually from overseas, brunei..and the car price is really OMG~ for instance..u get a vios here for like rm90k? brunei is selling it for B$20k..covert here..oso around rm43k..i can get two ><

though planning to work here since im in the games industry..wanna get myself a car..no idea if this thing bout the tax will go down will be true or not..dowan later buy my car then they say tax has been decrease..sure ximtia/heart pain T_T

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Last time when there's opportunity to reduce cost and manufacture Proton in China, gave excuses to China produces bad quality car la, this la that la...

How many years has China produces car for Volks Wagen... Selamba only... Haiz...

Last edited by a moderator:

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
my neighbor who is a menteri....he owns 9 cars which all of them price more than rm500k per car(rm500k is the cheapest one I saw)...his son drove a gtr35...
cool huh?
lol

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
haha reading the tittle already make me laugh:rofl::rofl:
if not the gov control then WHO???????
agree with u ppl,asking RAKYAt to support local product, cars like poton & pro2,but they themselves I bet my dirty nails cut if they got even 1 in their house park :mad:
only know hw to say NO,CANNOT....did they ever TRY????

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
All the politicians nonetheless only wanna collect all the wealth to their coffins and related family (only some that actually berjuang untuk rakyat). Hence, all the talks is actually a zero, none, nada...cant believe at all...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Havent they learn anything thus far? A Carerra is only priced at Euro 35k multiple that by about 4.4 throw in some service and handling charges is still waaaAAAAAaaaaaayy cheaper

Forget about Porsche, look at "The people's car" VW its just Euro 16.5k

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Just bring out this kind of issue when next election come, then we will c rakyat wan cheaper car or wat!

victorleekoonpoh

Sep 3, 2007
If follow the market price then LANGKAWI is the best comparison, without duty fees, a city, vios just cost RM55k!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the GOV should follow he price in Langkawi...they have no tax because it's a free trade zone why just limit to Langkawi??

This thing is dragging too long....

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Just bring out this kind of issue when next election come, then we will c rakyat wan cheaper car or wat!
It's being told on every election... It's the people that rather have RM200 than to have a future... Too shallow minded.

I think the GOV should follow he price in Langkawi...they have no tax because it's a free trade zone why just limit to Langkawi??

This thing is dragging too long....
Well, I wonder how much would the Proton earn every year compare to the penalty they pay for the AFTA that started by our own ex leader...?

Boleh cover kah..? Even the perodua is selling more car than our national car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience