Malaysia RM50 banknote has big fat numbers for sale numismatic breakthrough Extremely RARES FUYOH

All Other Stuff

Malaysia RM50 banknote has big fat numbers for sale numismatic breakthrough Extremely RARES FUYOH

Thecollectible

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2016
Puchong
Price
RM 300000
Condition
New
IMG_20220103_193902.jpg

IMG_20220103_193836.jpg

IMG_20220103_193930.jpg

Malaysia RM50 banknote has big fat numbers for sale which is thirds zero in the RED serial numbers right beside the first prime ministers on reverse sides new discovery of the centuries right on the Malaysia banknotes has the unique serial number shape and considers numismatic breakthrough association brands new grade as Extremely RARES

Selling for RM300000 and the price is negotiable to you can makes best offers for the consideration

Serious buyer please contact me 0108908138 and cash on collection within Puchong territories areas there

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience