Lost - Proton Saga LMST BHD9195

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
hi guys,

Today at 5pm my sister's car, a red colored, early edition Saga LMST (designated Iswara Aeroback by JPJ) was discovered missing from Setiawangsa Putra LRT station. She parked the car inside the parking area at around 12.30pm.

There were no glass shards or peculiar stuff found at the scene. The lot was clean as far as i can tell.

The car has only 1 month delay in payment, and i have not had the chance to check with finance since its the weekend. Will find out from them and update this thread accordingly. At this point id be happy if it was just a repo who took the car.

I made the police report at Ulu Kelang police station near the Keramat AU housing area. Not trying to be negative, but i think the car is lost. Just be careful when parking ur rides at LRT stations on weekends ok? In the unlikely case anybody spots this red proton, u can inform me at 019-2300834 (Khairul)

Thanks for ur time and support.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Did u called up the bank and check if any repo teams called for checking payment status before pulling it out? .. i dont think repo's will tow the car is 1 month due .. mostly more than 2 months.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Gonna call them tomorrow since today is not a working day. Calling tomorrow makes more sense. We're all worn out from the Police Station protocol (waiting, waiting and more waiting with 0% hope given). About the 1 month due, yeah i think so too. sigh.

Personally i think it was stolen. Just wanna let others know to be careful.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Thx very much man, i appreciate it. Anyway good to hear that ur'e back n ok. Just take it easy yah? Im not really expecting anybody to help me look for the car, despite this thread. Haha i know that sounds weird n pretentious.. but really, considering where it went missing... i dunno. I just dont wanna give false hopes to my sis. She still thinks police will do roadblocks or go 'look' for her car personally. Poor kid lol

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Just checked with my friend, they never pulled any car using BHD9195 and according to him, repo's wont pull less than 2 months car :)

I think u may continue with other method.

Gud luck! :)

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Update: The bank has confirmed that they never issued an order on my sister's car. Other method? heh i hope they use the car for a robbery n ditch it somewhere (ok that was a bit insensitive; my sis gonna kill me if she knew i made that joke lol)

Thx man. my sis gonna need it. Sorry for troubling ya.

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
oh my god.. saga LMST also wan ??? This must be those LMST driver need those part for spare.... or cut it and sell... its really sad to hear that..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All forummers/experts/sifus

i was hoping that you will be able to
assist/troubleshoot/advice me on this small but
iritating problem i am facing

im currently driving a 1G 4g63t. so far the engine is
fine though im planning to really upgrade it for race
usage. but for now i have to settle with its not-so
original state. my problem is the RPM meter. the car's
idling is fine but the RPM goes unstable. at times
when the car is moving, say, at 100km/h, the rpm goes
accordingly and then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience