Looking for workshop in JB area good in engine upgrade

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
Hi sham,come and join us at mivec peformance at facebook.overthere you may ask recommended workshop in jb.in mount austin have one ah kua mivec.but I normally went to shop in pulai perdana,overthere they done full overhaul mivec,rebore and bot.i also did my custom final drive and gear ratio there.for port polish,head work and skim head better send to vtec shop xh racing in bunga ros merah.cost wise cheaper.pm me for details.

Looking for a workshop who can overly manage 4G92 mivec + upgrade to block 1.8 around JB.. Any suggestion?

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
Hi sham,come and join us at mivec peformance at facebook.overthere you may ask recommended workshop in jb.in mount austin have one ah kua mivec.but I normally went to shop in pulai perdana,overthere they done full overhaul mivec,rebore and bot.i also did my custom final drive and gear ratio there.for port polish,head work and skim head better send to vtec shop xh racing in bunga ros merah.cost wise cheaper.pm me for details.
how about GSR?..

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope this post will answer some of your questions in mind.

Where is it suppose to be connected?

I had a debate with a friend of mine who question my OCT connection which I installed recently. I had connected it in between the driver side head cover outlet (PCV?) & to the manifold. Is the installation correct? I think it is if according to this post ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience