Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Drag only so short is ok.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Bro. SF, go eat and eat, weight disadvantage liao.......:smokin:
HAha! Won't add too much kilos la.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
300m is kinda short actually....for normal noob cars like ours can only sprint to mayb max out 120kmh only
I don't think speed will be an issue. I am only interested in the 0-100 race

That's why I understand why Izso mention is too short and we need a airstrip. But the lumut airstrip also only 300m. :frown:

Best to block of Federal Highway 2 ways then we can have 5 car Drag. :rofl:
Then we can drag. Make public to detour using town roads. :rofl:

@izso Any help from the proton guys that you knew?
The proton guys can help get a discount for Dato Sagor but even with a discount it's still in the 3k range. I've asked MUSC about their strips, they have said that the price will be around there too which is why they get multiple participants paying cash.

We either need to find a sponsor or a very kind hearted strip owner. :banghead:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

The proton guys can help get a discount for Dato Sagor but even with a discount it's still in the 3k range. I've asked MUSC about their strips, they have said that the price will be around there too which is why they get multiple participants paying cash.

Too bad, poor people like us can't do much in terms of this.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Too bad, poor people like us can't do much in terms of this.....:smokin:
If Chris was rich enough, he wouldn't mind paying the RM3K. :rolleyes:

Either that we just have to get a few more to join. 5 of us split RM3K would not be worth it. We could have even join ZTH TTA instead and yet is cheaper haha!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Either that we just have to get a few more to join. 5 of us split RM3K would not be worth it. We could have even join ZTH TTA instead and yet is cheaper haha!
TTA, our ride laughing stock lah! We go see better....hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Woi... "izso".

And if I were rich enough, we would've done this drag already.... in Sepang.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
TTA, our ride laughing stock lah! We go see better....hahhahahhaha:rofl:
Ours yes, but not your VR4 haha!

Woi... "izso".

And if I were rich enough, we would've done this drag already.... in Sepang.
If you were rich you wont be doing drag with us already...do drag with lambos and ferraris
Izso: Sorry TKSS, u guys are no longer in my league...I need to play with the bigger boys now :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
knn you all :thefinger:

I'd know you guys but I'd have my Koeniggseg Agera as comparison to your cars. Heck, I'd even loan you my Scuderia and Aventador for the recording. HAHAHAHAHAHa

*daydreaming*

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I'd know you guys but I'd have my Koeniggseg Agera as comparison to your cars. Heck, I'd even loan you my Scuderia and Aventador for the recording. HAHAHAHAHAHa

*daydreaming*
Then you asking us to drag your cars only.......:rolleyes::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

*daydreaming*
You are loaning us a car that is not even on par with your Hornysex, drag also no point LOL!
Unless u say Zonda, Buggatti, and etcs might make it a bit more interesting. :biggrin:

Then you asking us to drag your cars only.......:rolleyes::rofl:
Ya still not giving it to us as charity since he can own the 15 million Hornysex Agera R, giving us those 2 won't cost him too much.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok on a more realistic note, we're still stuck on location.
Realistic? Actually thinking back those days, my mechanic did it with his brother, myself and 2 other friends. One client modify his Prelude 2nd Gen with twin side draft webbers and tuner told him can beat 323i. So Mechanic brother had a old model 323i, so around 7pm we go to this Taman, found one dead end area and drag from there.
Tested the two cars on pick up. Mechanic and brother are the drivers, one friend look out for traffic, one do flag off, and myself at finish line. Drag twice, drivers change cars, then drag another two round to see if it is car or driver.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having question, which alot people said that open pod was`t suitable on automatic transmission.
I have few numbers of friends installed open pod on their automatic myvi, vios, persona, accord, civic and 350z also having good result on performance increase.
Another weird answer from a friend with 350z roadster is better fuel consume after installing a long ram open pod + CAI with heat shield cover.

I`m currently going to do a short ram intake with heat shield cover for my 1.5l automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience