Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wax mana ada improve coefficient one. Not touching slippery, is wind ah.
Below chew already confirmed :biggrin:
A dusty and dirty car also plays its role in creating more drag.

These two not in the line up woh!....:smokin:

Slippery so wind drag less mah!....:driver:
Yup, I think u were the one said once a lot drag cars will get waxed 1st before the race

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I think u were the one said once a lot drag cars will get waxed 1st before the race
Not wax but track claw.......:biggrin:

When Chris gets his STD, probably can do one panel for him and another panel something else for your all to test. However even though it is more slick it does not last against washes, rain and so on, means not durable, so if want to have that slick feel have to apply often....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not wax but track claw.......:biggrin:

When Chris gets his STD, probably can do one panel for him and another panel something else for your all to test. However even though it is more slick it does not last against washes, rain and so on, means not durable, so if want to have that slick feel have to apply often....:driver:
That's why only apply before a race then haha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok a couple of updates.

1. Bernam owner is overseas. Won't be able to respond until he returns.
2. Dato Sagor track is available at 3k for the whole track but will fit at most 2 cars side by side. Negotiating to see if it's possible to get at a lower price for half a day usage max.
3. Sepang is 8k for whole track. Unless we get 16 people willing to pay 500 each for a full day track day + our drag race, it's not going to happen.
4. Still inquiring on the Sg Besi air strip.

And for you jokers talking about track claw - hello... which part of "Stock" do you guys not understand? :thefinger: Add-ons don't count as stock la. Wanna cheat do it with proper drag cars la. Not like there's a prize or what.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok a couple of updates.

2. Dato Sagor track is available at 3k for the whole track but will fit at most 2 cars side by side. Negotiating to see if it's possible to get at a lower price for half a day usage max.
3. Sepang is 8k for whole track. Unless we get 16 people willing to pay 500 each for a full day track day + our drag race, it's not going to happen.

And for you jokers talking about track claw - hello... which part of "Stock" do you guys not understand? :thefinger: Add-ons don't count as stock la. Wanna cheat do it with proper drag cars la. Not like there's a prize or what.
Hey, we are applying on STD woh! Give you 0.01 sec advantage.....hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ok a couple of updates.

Hey, we are applying on STD woh! Give you 0.01 sec advantage.....hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:
:rofl: 0.01 sec haha!

The only way to cheat is that Chew gonna secretly masuk 6A13TT in his Sonata.

Then we just got to wait and see. Getting 16 people to share a track day aint gonna be easy. Unless really have 16 friends that really want to do it together. But with payment like that, we have to gonna arrange a proper track day schedule for them after the drag parody.

Just gonna pray hard that we can get that Bernam Owner and also not so costly price. Halfday should be enough for us.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:rofl: 0.01 sec haha!

The only way to cheat is that Chew gonna secretly masuk 6A13TT in his Sonata.

Then we just got to wait and see. Getting 16 people to share a track day aint gonna be easy. Unless really have 16 friends that really want to do it together. But with payment like that, we have to gonna arrange a proper track day schedule for them after the drag parody.

Just gonna pray hard that we can get that Bernam Owner and also not so costly price. Halfday should be enough for us.
Actually bro. Izso mention stock ah! My tyres also already upgraded......hahahhahahha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually bro. Izso mention stock ah! My tyres also already upgraded......hahahhahahha:rofl:
Then my stock tyres was Falken IINM

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What model is that?????:confused:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Almost bald tyres, car lighter already......hahahhahahha:rofl:
Not sure is Falken ZE912 is stock tyres. I can't remember actually cuz the last one I remember was Falken ZE912.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
On Mira give you ZE-912? fat chance, now you having SN828 only.....:biggrin:
No no i mean the jetta. Mira stock i not sure. But now really using that SN828. So far okay. Quiet and comfortable.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience