Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dude, if go kart you just shave mohawk and ignore the helmet la...then lean your hear forward to cut through the air

Or wear Speeeeeeeeedoooooo~ shark-like skin babe...but dont come near me. I dont know you

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dude, if go kart you just shave mohawk and ignore the helmet la...then lean your hear forward to cut through the air

Or wear Speeeeeeeeedoooooo~ shark-like skin babe...but dont come near me. I dont know you

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Remember shave armpit hair also.....so when air pass through under your arm it will generate vacuum and suck you on to the seat.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Woi. Stop going off topic la. I msg surendra. If no reply will call
Ya do call him Surendra. Just as long as we don't surrender the idea.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If we r going to make a video then I guess there will be a few takes. Drag a few times haha
1st thing is that locations and spot for the cameras must be plan accordingly. Then some video shoots at the line up before the drag. Best is we use the real video as a guideline will do.

Final one will be merging all videos with sounds and etcs together. Maybe I try get a friend to help if she is free to edit the video or for a small fee

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Everyone have to be with full tanks! I have RM75 worth of petrol(Heavy).
Bring tank siphon out, then after drag pour back.....hahahahhaha

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Woi. Stop going off topic la. I msg surendra. If no reply will call
If not maintained wonder how the condition now?:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Everyone have to be with full tanks! I have RM75 worth of petrol(Heavy).
Like that ma not fair to Izso, VR and me. Our fuel tanks will be bigger then :rofl:

It's used heavily for drag events apparently since it's not a legal landing strip.

Stupidcar : You forget... we have to drive to Perak la. Won't have full tanks.
Is it big enough for 5 cars bro? Perak which part again? If is in Perak we have to get there by Friday already to have some planning on site and start it next morning Saturday.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's used heavily for drag events apparently since it's not a legal landing strip.

Stupidcar : You forget... we have to drive to Perak la. Won't have full tanks.
Oh! then still called airfield?.....:confused::biggrin:

Probably he will transport his by carrier.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Like that ma not fair to Izso, VR and me. Our fuel tanks will be bigger then :rofl:
No, is advantage to me, because reach there very little fuel left......hahahahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh! then still called airfield?.....:confused::biggrin:

Probably he will transport his by carrier.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

No, is advantage to me, because reach there very little fuel left......hahahahahaha:rofl:
Then I must tekan more to burn off more fuel then car lighter :rofl:
If want to be fair then all pump full before going into airstrip haha!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, sorry if my question has been answered before....is this drag going to be all stock car or stock mix modded because if mix then the result don't show anything right? and how to keep the timing ah? those shows one I see they use race logic stuff...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the 1960s, metallic hues ignited the marketplace with a colour explosion –
70's there were also plenty of neutrals on vehicles.
80's white was the top vehicle choice, and then you started seeing red and black – especially in the compact market
90's were really interesting: it started with white being the strong colour and in the mid-nineties, dark hunter green – like the Ralph Lauren green – became very popular across vehicle segments.
Through 2000 to 2010 silver was dominant.
That was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience