looking for evo 7(m)2000or2001

kenyap

Known Member
hi,anyone mloc member want to sell he e 7?im looking 4 e 7.i give the prise is high than car dealer litter rmxxxxk.thanks.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 123
i got 1 e7 2001 for sale...full voltex kit just spray white 400hp rm135000

pm me yr price...i got one unit for sale too.....juz let me knowyr budget then we nego......

thanks bro,my burget is below rm115k.bcoz i know now market prise around rm115k.

oh ok...my fren wanna sell bout rm118 to rm120k ....maybe i ask him again n see...
loan still can get rm110k for 7years......

oh ok...my fren wanna sell bout rm118 to rm120k ....maybe i ask him again n see...
loan still can get rm110k for 7years......
loan is no problem for me.i just sold my subaru.i just want get the loan i think rm90k only and take 5 years .i just want to take the more value e7 on the market right now.bcoz market for e7 is car more then the buyer.

market price for e7 now is below 110k my fren just sold to car dealer at 105k

alamak,why u frend do not try sell his car in here or motortrader?the dealer must sell u frend e7 above rm115k.just 3 month till 2009 year.what all of u thing e7 price can drop?i know that year 2007 to 2008 have big drop around rm20k.

loan is no problem for me.i just sold my subaru.i just want get the loan i think rm90k only and take 5 years .i just want to take the more value e7 on the market right now.bcoz market for e7 is car more then the buyer.

oh ic....subaru easy to sell or not? what ver u driving last time...me also sold my subaru and bought evo

oh ic....subaru easy to sell or not? what ver u driving last time...me also sold my subaru and bought evo

my gc8 is easy to sell lah.put here one month cant get the best price .on motortrader one week sold by cash rm52k .year 1994.full spec have sunroof and rear wiper one.tne buyer say hard to get this version.just 10 minit c my car.he already on this and go to bank settle.