Llumar tinting

karmakid

Apr 29, 2007
Llumar 3M or Huper Optics tinting

went to Eonos just now...

tested VKool and Ray Barrier.....in terms of heat rejection, Raybarrier
totally lose out to VKool. but pricing cheaper.

unfortunately i'm unable to test Llumar with the same bulb. the material
looks good since it's a 2in1 (heat rejection and security) tint film, as
compare to VKool and RayBarrier (only heat rejection).

so am asking those who did their cars using Llumar, do come over and share
your experiences. whether issit good? any prob face? color changed? smart
tag friendly? etc etc

also u guys know any shops that selling different tint brands? can give me the address or better still, phone number? than it's easier to compare for myself.

heard that 3M and huper optic also very good...comments?

Last edited:

karmakid

Apr 29, 2007
JINEIL2EN, when you say cheap xx-cool xxx-cool, issit somethin like CareKool or AirCool?

i jst went over to their website and saw these :
they actually won the award of "Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2006/2007" for CareKool and "Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2005/2006" for AirKool.

well cant find much feedback or review on these 2 products. anyone to share? heard their top range products quite good. upon discount not even going to cost more than 1k!

BLaCkHoWLiNG, how about Llumar compare to Ecotint Ray Barrier? u got compare be4 ah?

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
the llumar have to go first before any other tinted. it need to attached to the glass to make it work.

for me raybarrier are better than v-kool if we compare the total solar energy rejection, and raybarrier are smart tag free.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
dam, how many layers u guys got?...i onli got 1

karmakid

Apr 29, 2007
BLaCkHoWLiNG, so u are saying rikecool worse performance than vkool huh? i thought it's the other way round.

cannondale & stopid9, wanna put so many tint layers meh? later bubbles here and there. personally i think if wanna put llumar security film, jst one will do since it got heat rejection also. of course dont think performance as good as the solar film one though...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JINEIL2EN, when you say cheap xx-cool xxx-cool, issit somethin like CareKool or AirCool?

they actually won the award of "Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2006/2007" for CareKool and "Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2005/2006" for AirKool.

well cant find much feedback or review on these 2 products. anyone to share? heard their top range products quite good. upon discount not even going to cost more than 1k!

BLaCkHoWLiNG, how about Llumar compare to Ecotint Ray Barrier? u got compare be4 ah?

**when you say cheap xx-cool xxx-cool, issit somethin like CareKool or AirCool?
=nop, i didn't said so...hahahaha....just some ppl will understand wat i mean...:_:

="Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2005/2006" is just an some kinds like awarding for those product/brands that can paid rm2xx,xxx.xx for it or best selling product/brands....but not specified the quality & its rejection. pls make this clear. no offence.:_:

moral of story, just stay at those big big brands....:shades_smile:

karmakid

Apr 29, 2007
**when you say cheap xx-cool xxx-cool, issit somethin like CareKool or AirCool?
=nop, i didn't said so...hahahaha....just some ppl will understand wat i mean...:_:

="Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2005/2006" is just an some kinds like awarding for those product/brands that can paid rm2xx,xxx.xx for it or best selling product/brands....but not specified the quality & its rejection. pls make this clear. no offence.:_:

moral of story, just stay at those big big brands....:shades_smile:
wow...that is a nice info...RM2xx,xxx or best selling products can earn you the rewards.....hmm...

i've decided to get ray barrier ecotint. superbrands for few years. now dont think superbrand is best selling right? rather than it's a quality award? not sure if i'm right or not...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
'SuperBrand" things is moslty bullshit....
that wat i can says...
any company oso can get the SB(as long as got money to paid...)...so, u thinks this SB is meant to Quality>>.??:_:
atleast Ecotint is kinda good too...

wow...that is a nice info...RM2xx,xxx or best selling products can earn you the rewards.....hmm...

i've decided to get ray barrier ecotint. superbrands for few years. now dont think superbrand is best selling right? rather than it's a quality award? not sure if i'm right or not...