Lifan 3-Series: Chinese Create 5-door Mini Cooper Clone

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

They’re at it again, in the beggining we had a Rolls Royce knock off, then we had a Mercedes knock off, followed by Cadillac, Smart Fiat Panda and Toyota Rav-4 knock offs, god knows what the Chinese are going to be cloning next. But for now, here’s how they’re pissing off European car makers, especially Mini Cooper, with their latest creation; the Lifan 3-Series. They don’t even leave names alone. 3-Series is supposed to represent BMW. Ironically, this car looks like a Mini Cooper, which is owned by BMW.

It doesn’t take a genius to see the resemblance between the two cars though the Lifan seems a little disproportioned compared to the original Mini. It will go on sale in the first half of this year.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Wonder hoe is the price..:hmmmm:...
nice price want to order one..hahahahahhahaa...

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
totally cant acceptable... like mix and match playing lego >.<...
mini outlook, kelisa shoes, "porche" look alike head light and body line??

pls convenience me better things...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
We already have our own ..... It's called Kelisa ....

nethcy

Feb 28, 2006
Haha, pretty cool wei, dont talk bad bout them juga, cuz before u say that, think of our beloved PR*T*N laaa.. because of them, car price in Msia is 200% more than others, and try to read reviews of PR*T*N in other countries. U'll find something u might not know how ppl think of Msian car.

Perodua = ALL cheap shit replicas of Daihatsu Cars, Proton...... I dont know how to describe, if Msia government keep on protecting them, we can only get shit in our country

No offence to Proton or Perodua owners, I own a Fake Move = Kenari too, but why buy it, cuz its cheap and drivable, that's it! not because like it. When drive more than 100km/h, can hear the wind sound outside like Tornado loo. drive to 130km/h, steering shakes like chicks in disco loo.

*SIGH*

So, dont keep criticizing others like an Aunty laa, think back to ourselves first. ZTH is now pretty international one, got some international viewers one... dont let ppl think we Msian are so Ignorant laa.

Last edited:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
speechless .. dunno where to hide my face as a chinese. already hiding frm embarassment of pr*t*n as a malaysian for plagiarism ..
cant anyone juz create smtg by their own brain ? total uncreatively lame.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Haha, pretty cool wei, dont talk bad bout them juga, cuz before u say that, think of our beloved PR*T*N laaa.. because of them, car price in Msia is 200% more than others, and try to read reviews of PR*T*N in other countries. U'll find something u might not know how ppl think of Msian car.

Perodua = ALL cheap shit replicas of Daihatsu Cars, Proton...... I dont know how to describe, if Msia government keep on protecting them, we can only get shit in our country

No offence to Proton or Perodua owners, I own a Fake Move = Kenari too, but why buy it, cuz its cheap and drivable, that's it! not because like it. When drive more than 100km/h, can hear the wind sound outside like Tornado loo. drive to 130km/h, steering shakes like chicks in disco loo.

*SIGH*

So, dont keep criticizing others like an Aunty laa, think back to ourselves first. ZTH is now pretty international one, got some international viewers one... dont let ppl think we Msian are so Ignorant laa.
dude...it is business.. Perodua and Daihatsu,they made an agreement.. Proton and Mitsubishi,they made an agreement..both made a deal with certain2 thing. but this Lifan and Mini, they made NO agreement..it is totally clone.. so what is your point telling this Lifan and Proton/Perodua do the same thing?
Cloning is not professional...it is an act of a conman..steal. But once u made an agreement or MoU or whatsoever, no matter how cheap or low-quality of that machine, still, it is an act of a businessman. we as a buyer, should make own decision lah, u like it u buy. u dont like it, save ur money for beemer then.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
the body looks very uneven like its made out of fiber!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend's car.....installed defi yesterday afternoon
this morning gone.....

i think...it is the shop tell the thief.......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience