Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale (Revealed!)

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Remember this post? Well, it has been confirmed that the secret Lambo that is due to be revealed tomorrow is a LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale.

This new model will be the most extreme Gallardo ever made, with production limited to just 150 units. So; what are the differences between the LP570-4 Superleggera and the LP570-4 Super Trofeo? Well, the (already) lightweight Superleggera has gone on an extreme diet, and now weighs 70kg lighter. 0-100km/h is dispatched in 3.4secs, and 0-200km/h is achieved 10.4 secs later. Top speed is claimed to be 320km/h.

Rosso Mars is the new colour that you see above; signifying Italy's traditional racing red. The huge wing is finished in matte black, and a gloss roof is available as an option. Just to match; the forged wheels will come in a glossy black. As usual, the cabin will be draped in Alcantara and carbon fibre. If red isn't a colour that floats your boat, fret not. The new Gallardo will also be available in Bianco Monocerus (white) and Grigio Telesto (grey); and the gloss roof will still be available as an option.

Whilst the engine is relatively unchanged - 570hp @ 8000rpm, 540Nm @ 6500rpm, AWD, CCB (optional), Launch Control; what will be exciting is the engine note, that is supposedly tuned to deliver the acoustics from motor racing. For the hardcore few, a roll-cage, 4-point belts, and fire extinguisher are available as an option. On the comfort end, sat-nav, Bluetooth connectivity, and anti-theft system are boxes worth ticking.

Attachments

Last edited:

BMW fanatic

Known Member
Nov 1, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes r3k4hsttub, I remember your earlier post and I've been following the countdown on Lamborghini's website for the last few days.

This car is totally stunning!

Last edited:

MaRvyn

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
www.vixiousworks.com
All are good except the GT wing. Too high for a 3D wing. Should lower it.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I do agree that the spoiler is a bit extreme; but given that this Gallardo is an interpretation of the Super Trofeo spec series, and can be manually adjusted to provide three times extra amount of downforce... I think is acceptable.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Agreed, its time for gallardo to retire. this new model isnt all that impressive hahah, just an excuse to release another overpriced limited edition. just my thoughts

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
In some ways, I do agree with some of you; that the Gallardo should be retiring. Then again, supercar manufacturers are prone to coming out with limited edition, after limited edition (case in point, Pagani Zonda). A quick re-cap of the (production) Gallardos so far:
1. Gallardo (LP500)
2. Gallardo Superleggera
3. Gallardo SE
4. LP560-4 Gallardo
5. LP560-4 Gallardo Nera
6. Valentino Balboni (LP550-2)
7. LP550-2 Gallardo (non-Balboni)
8. LP570-4 Gallardo Superleggera
9. LP570-4 Gallardo Performante (spider)
10. LP560-4 Gallardo Bi-Colore
11. LP570-4 Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale

Good news is, this will (definitely) be it's last hurrah.

In other news... the Sesto Elemento has been confirmed for production; a super limited run of 20 units (like the Reventon). Unfortunately, the Sesto Elemento will forever remain as track toy; never road legal. Also, the Lamborghini Cabrera should be unveiled late next year... same V10, plus supercharger if rumours are correct.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I don't know how to explain this but I feel that my 4 wheels like went in abit .. that makes my car look abit weird .. the other day I park my car at somewhere beside there is a Wira .. I check his wheels and mine his of course look better and fierce .. because his wheels fit perfectly .. why is this? Different absorbers & springs combination different result? I also saw some satrias same as mine. I never done before any screw setting becos my front don't come with the screw.

can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience