JPJ - Auction My Car

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
first of all. as i know. if the car was not claimed more than 6month, the car can be put in auction. and first thing first. what were u thinking driving without road tax?? i think kelisa roadtax is cheap. i can understand if ur car was 2.0 or 3.0 or 6.0 lambo. but 1.0 kelisa bro!!! and because of ur delay they put in auction. i got deal with the auction company last time. the thing is. jpj put the car at the warehouse company aka lelong company. once pass 5 or 6 month, they can sell the car since the owner didnt claimed the car. if u claimed the car pun. they will charge u. rm5 per day. minimum. meaning u still need to pay a lot. in this case. u cant win bro. sorry to say and let u down. its not the jpj fault. its their job arrest people that not paying tax. its ur fault too for delaying it.

moral of story. don forget pay roadtax or any tax, and never delay ur car if being sita. actually u can write in letter to reduce 70% of ur summons or mayb delay. because u can say u don hab money to pay. malaysian gov,jpj and police are still not that strict compare to other country.u can still bargain and put in some kopi money. thats whut i do.

am not siding anyone. just my two cents. not on ur side nor the jpj. but these case is ur fault. and u should consult with the jpj or anyone that knows. 5month is kinda lama bro. and fyi normally if ur car just finish roadtax, they wont be stupid to pulled u out. ur roadtax mesti already lama dead. thats why they sita ur car. my car 3months roadtax mati also they didnt pulled me.

to zthians : before putting finger saying jpj or anyone salah. u guys should really do some research before saying something u guys don understand. fitnah beb!!! hehe

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
to zthians : before putting finger saying jpj or anyone salah. u guys should really do some research before saying something u guys don understand. fitnah beb!!! hehe
something NOT fitnah is this - JPJ officer's own cars, many of them modified kaw-kaw and if kena roadblock sure many faults can be found. this is blatant misuse of power/connections. to put this into picture, imagine that Polis themselves go rob a bank (eventho this really happened before), or a doctor who murders his patients (happens before also).... wait a sec, what are we seeing here? hohohoh!

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
something NOT fitnah is this - JPJ officer's own cars, many of them modified kaw-kaw and if kena roadblock sure many faults can be found. this is blatant misuse of power/connections. to put this into picture, imagine that Polis themselves go rob a bank (eventho this really happened before), or a doctor who murders his patients (happens before also).... wait a sec, what are we seeing here? hohohoh!
jpj officer modified kaw kaw that one i know. but mayb in ur area perhaps? like it or not they are still human. even with power or not they will do or commit these things. same goes If a poor person suddenly get 1mil, jadi dato or something. they wil change. power and money will change human. its human nature.

enough about that. in this boy situation, his biggest mistake is delaying the car claim. thats for sure.

rm5 X 30 days X 5month = thats what he got to pay, plus summons,insurans and ROADTAX. thats a lot man!!!!

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
think!! before u write or comment...i dun think theres no relation between modding this roadtax issue...man, u wait too long while the car was in the store...5 months man...what do u think man....its useless if u fight back...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
twodee, he can try but i dont think it wud do any good.

i think jpj told him they have no record on the seller is to a) protect the buyer of the car b) the car was scrapped, no point in searching pun. iam staying nuetral in dis matter, like detomaso runna, altough it was the thread starter's fault, tapi kesian jugek..

TS, what does ur lawyer say about dis? i hope u can sort it out

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
i think jpj rules will be 6 mths.after 6 mths thwy will lelong ur car.
but if u say 5 mths still can fight wit those cb jpj:biggrin:
go consult ur lawyer see wut he said 1st.
check properly when is the date they tahan ur can n did u sign anything?
go check wit those jpj senior runner c can $$$$ out ur car not but i think its SOLD oredi:biggrin:

but if its after 6 mths u can say sayonara:thefinger:
pay ur road tax la kelisa 100++ oni + insur below 300?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Its difficult to go against the govt bro....the chance on winning is 1%
no matter how bad our govt did wrong, they will still win, so the best is to email JPJ or write in, inform them that u will settle all your summons & get back your car, tell them that u are a student or kelentong them & cant afford so much, im sure they will lower your charges....
just talk nicely to them.

prototype_x0

Sep 15, 2007
first of all. as i know. if the car was not claimed more than 6month, the car can be put in auction. and first thing first. what were u thinking driving without road tax?? i think kelisa roadtax is cheap. i can understand if ur car was 2.0 or 3.0 or 6.0 lambo. but 1.0 kelisa bro!!! and because of ur delay they put in auction. i got deal with the auction company last time. the thing is. jpj put the car at the warehouse company aka lelong company. once pass 5 or 6 month, they can sell the car since the owner didnt claimed the car. if u claimed the car pun. they will charge u. rm5 per day. minimum. meaning u still need to pay a lot. in this case. u cant win bro. sorry to say and let u down. its not the jpj fault. its their job arrest people that not paying tax. its ur fault too for delaying it.

moral of story. don forget pay roadtax or any tax, and never delay ur car if being sita. actually u can write in letter to reduce 70% of ur summons or mayb delay. because u can say u don hab money to pay. malaysian gov,jpj and police are still not that strict compare to other country.u can still bargain and put in some kopi money. thats whut i do.

am not siding anyone. just my two cents. not on ur side nor the jpj. but these case is ur fault. and u should consult with the jpj or anyone that knows. 5month is kinda lama bro. and fyi normally if ur car just finish roadtax, they wont be stupid to pulled u out. ur roadtax mesti already lama dead. thats why they sita ur car. my car 3months roadtax mati also they didnt pulled me.

well, you have a very good point and very well fact to back it up. sorry to hear about the case, but dun simply play finger pointing and talk cock about the government. if the gov too lenient also kena bash, but if the gov strict and enforce the law also kena bash. i think it is time for us to change our kiasu attitude and be a good citizen.

the car kena sita for sure must be a very very heavy case, or else wont be kena sita.. TS can give more clarification? if you take lawyer also, well perhaps even lawyer will reject your case..

basic rule. pay your road tax.. it's not your father mother goverment..

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro ask karpal sigh from PKR to help you...maybe they give u FOC servicecs...coz they like to help rakyat and hentam goverment...2nd option make havoc in newspaper...call malay mail coz they know how to pressure goverment.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I have a 3" straight flow exhaust setup on my turbo car. I have a mid-box resonator (pretty large one and is straight flow) and a pretty large straight flow rear muffler. But it's still loud and the droning at 2.6-3k rpm is killing me since I'm in that rev range a lot.

I've been reading up about side-branch resonators and helmholtz resonators. It's those weird branch exhaust add-ons that apparently take away the droning by cancelling out certain frequencies depending on length of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience