Journey At Ipoh Tambun With S1tl (BMW E46 & Saga LMST)

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
last 2 weeks i went back to ipoh with my girlfriend to see her parents and also have detailing session with S1tl. unfortunately i miss charity session with kc cause im going back on friday night. since he post the thread earlier than me im not gonna post more (refer to Zero2Hero Detailing):driver: on friday night was really a tiring road trip back to ipoh after my work, spent 1 day with my girlfriend and her parents which is sunday (mother's day) on saturday 10am had breakfast with S1tl and start our detailing at 11am, i was shocked looking at the E46 when reach at his place, plenty rids (random isolated deep scratches) and deep swirls. not forget the car is a re-painted one, i mean is a really poor paint job (orange peel)

these are really deep one

the front hood was choose to test the products from least aggressive > aggressive, we picked Optimum Hyper Spray Compound and M105 Ultra-Cut Compound from Meg's. we set 2 different area to test before we move further.

S1tl working with M105

swirls before

1st area cut with Optimum Hyper Spray Compound

2nd area cut with M105

the weather is so hot that i almost lose concentration while i complete the finishing plus i have dinner at 6.30pm :bawling: 10% of the swirls we cant remove and the rids. next month gotta continue, please stay tune! on sunday after lunch, my girlfriend's brother hit the gate when he was trying to reversing the car, the paint have peel off badly at the rear fender and im there to help him to remove it.

look bad

wet sanding begin, start with 1500grit and finish with 2000grit Optimum No Rinse as lube.

after wet sand

and finish..

18SX, please do not try this at home as you dont want your clear coat rip off :biggrin:

thanks for viewing.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
wa wet sand! proooo!!! when wan buy sanding disc then we wet sand the whole E36 xD

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha! where got pro lar, im still learning bro. the E46 still not satisfied enough yet, cause it didnt achieve the result i want. next month gonna transform d.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
keep it up guys that's how greater bonds creates greater strength

and you will enjoy more detailing than ever - its the journey that counts

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
eh mun, its E36 laaa

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
eh mun, its E36 laaa
opss, sorry bro. haha! :stupid::stupid::stupid: gonna get it done nicely next month ya.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

keep it up guys that's how greater bonds creates greater strength

and you will enjoy more detailing than ever - its the journey that counts
thank you kc for you kind words :proud: still alot for me to learn.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's a pic of the map to TiTAN's shop.

but here's a instruction list anyways.

you're on the MRR2 and coming from Jalan Ampang/ Ampang Point / Zoo towards Cheras..

go straight, about 2km after Ampang Point, there should be a turn-off on the left,
Pandan Indah on the flyover bridge.

you should be able to see this 3 white condo's

DONT TAKE THAT TURNOFF!!
(actually can la, but kinda jam..)

take the 2nd Pandan Indah turn off. (right after/next to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience