is all bout SPL playing LOUD~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

is all bout SPL playing LOUD~!!!

miow

Known Member
come on all bro here~...plz show all bout your shots or not ur shots SPL car in here~... lest make it fun guy~....:_:

ryukeong said:
what u jmean by SPL?

SPL is more on the bass boom-boom type...with 2-6 pairs on woofer in their car.
Here most member are into SQ than SPL...

jchin2 said:
SPL is more on the bass boom-boom type...with 2-6 pairs on woofer in their car.
Here most member are into SQ than SPL...

I c....so then the woofer u mean is sub-woofer / mid-woofer?

ryukeong said:
I c....so then the woofer u mean is sub-woofer / mid-woofer?

yo bro,
Sub-woofer. So are u into SPL or SQ?:regular_smile:

wor~....
yup bro craziechild is rite spl=Sound Pressure Level ......
coz last time i saw a wira ab put 8pc 12'' sub n 8set of speaker on da bc it look very cool n scary....
so lets share wat u all guy got spl car pic in here.....
heheh~....

SPL is more than having lots of subs in them. You are rfrring to the whole system. Basically power, cone area, tuning freq, resonant freq of the car, dampening the whole car to avoid flexing, having walls aetup or enclosure as big as 8 or 10 cu^3.

You can score high dB with 10 subs or even 1 sub, depends on the subs displacement and power on it.

Nowadays can see seldom ppl setup their car for SPL unless they are from acc shop. Mostly on SQ.

jchin2 said:
Nowadays can see seldom ppl setup their car for SPL unless they are from acc shop. Mostly on SQ.

What you mean?
:Not_Impressed:

Every saturday night Have you been Balik Pulau hill ?
They got people play SPL there!

jchin2 said:
yo bro,
Sub-woofer. So are u into SPL or SQ?:regular_smile:

I think both, but i dont have that much of sub....haha

I juz have 3sets of mid & 1 sub, coz doesn't have that much of $$$.....haha and also i need quite some place at my boot coz i had some tools and stock to put due to my job....

Max i'll add another amp and a sub.........maybe

How about u?

loon1031 said:
What you mean?

Last time i did went up there because this balik pulau hill only started last yrs & last yr i already change to SQ so seldom go up there nowadays...
Last few years back i myself also play SPL, that time was either at gurney drive,seagate or pantai bersih....How about u, have play SPL b4?

ryukeong said:
I think both, but i dont have that much of sub....haha

I juz have 3sets of mid & 1 sub, coz doesn't have that much of $$$.....haha and also i need quite some place at my boot coz i had some tools and stock to put due to my job....

How about u?

What type of mid component u hv & What sub u using?

Myself play SQ, only hv 1 sub 12" RF enough for my bass....

jchin2 said:
What type of mid component u hv & What sub u using?

Myself play SQ, only hv 1 sub 12" RF enough for my bass....

Hm.....what type u asked? Is it the brand?

Front - One pair 6½" 2way Audiovox Mid Component + One pair 4" Formula X Mid Bass

Rear - One pair 6½" Dynaquest Mid Bass

10" Dynaquest Sub-Woofer

*I have a pair of 6½" JBL Mid Speaker, maybe will install to the rear side door....still considering

loon1031 said:
What you mean?

Dude ...... you are clueless about SPL.

ryukeong said:

Why do you have so many mids???

In a SPL competition you are judged on how many decibels your sound system in your car can produce. A decibel meter along with a computer is placed in your car, turn your sounds up, and see how much the reader gets. The guy with the most wins. Silly isn't it?

SQ is sound quality where the judges judge by listening to your sound system for clarity, and distortion, a good balance of treble and bass etc. SQ does not require 1000W rms subs.

ryukeong said:
Hm.....what type u asked? Is it the brand?

Front - One pair 6½" 2way Audiovox Mid Component + One pair 4" Formula X Mid Bass

Rear - One pair 6½" Dynaquest Mid Bass

10" Dynaquest Sub-Woofer

*I have a pair of 6½" JBL Mid Speaker, maybe will install to the rear side door....still considering

Yo Bro,
U hv too many mid component as mentioned by appleyard, why u need so many of them?...Actually if u are playing SPL right add more woofer instead of mid...Too many mid made ur whole system totally crank out....:omg_smile:

jchin2 said:
Yo Bro,
U hv too many mid component as mentioned by appleyard, why u need so many of them?...Actually if u are playing SPL right add more woofer instead of mid...Too many mid made ur whole system totally crank out....:omg_smile:

Like that also consider a lot? i know many ppl got more....ha, hm....my reason actually to get surround effects, and the sound quality is consider quite good....

I mention b4, i need quite some space at my boot to put tools and stocks due to my job, so only use one sub...

if u playing SQ, front fix 3way mid component & 1 sub at back enough....if u fixed too many mid...not only u did not hear surround but a bit noisy...

ryukeong said:
Like that also consider a lot? i know many ppl got more....ha, hm....my reason actually to get surround effects, and the sound quality is consider quite good....

I mention b4, i need quite some space at my boot to put tools and stocks due to my job, so only use one sub...

surround? did u got any processor? if not, u r still stick on stereo no matter how many mid u added...

btw, quantity!=quality

Status
Not open for further replies.