i want to buy....

Mozz

Known Member
Hi, i just bought a GT-T. anyone has this items used or new to sell?

*rear wing - somehow the rear wing that came with my car is not the original one and looks crap. anyone has GT wing or ori GTT or even GTR wing to sell?

*lowering springs - dont want a harsh ride so anyone has R34 GTT springs to sell?

* any other cool items for GTT that you want to part with?

SMS- 012 2381277

thanks

congrats on yr new ride. what colour is yr GTT? do join us for TT every friday. i bet u can find the things u want from other bros there & also check out yr new ride.

satigue,
i am getting my GTT soon..care to PM me location of TT you guy usally hangout ? Awaiting to see bunch of GTTs and GTRs in line !

Mozz said:
Hi, i just bought a GT-T. anyone has this items used or new to sell?

*rear wing - somehow the rear wing that came with my car is not the original one and looks crap. anyone has GT wing or ori GTT or even GTR wing to sell?

*lowering springs - dont want a harsh ride so anyone has R34 GTT springs to sell?

* any other cool items for GTT that you want to part with?

SMS- 012 2381277

thanks

Hey I got the following items to offer:-
1. 3" nismo front pipe for RB20/RB25. (re-chrome)
2. Oil Cooler kits.
3. Gear's Aluminium GT Wing.
4. K&N Drop in filter.
5. Nismo GTR conversion full b/kit for GTT. (new, ready in August)
6. Ori 18" GTR rims
7. Oil filter adapter (new)
8. Oil catch tank (new)

RERider

RERider, got a pic of the GT wing? And any lubang for Z-tune style carbon fiber bonnet?

Hi Mozz, i got original GTR bumper and bonnet for sell here...... can drop me a PM if u wan have a look, i can send u the photos.

Hi Rerider

Why not post some pics for us to oogle the delicacy....mmmMMM me also want to nick some parts off you.

russwestwood said:
RERider, got a pic of the GT wing? And any lubang for Z-tune style carbon fiber bonnet?

Pic upload later. For CF bonnet pls contact Shedden from Race Craft. I've asked him to get one for me, arriving in 2 weeks.

RERider

Driftmeister said:
Hi Rerider

Why not post some pics for us to oogle the delicacy....mmmMMM me also want to nick some parts off you.

Driftmeister- No problem bro I will try to post some pic later. been really busy this week.