i have a few question about myvi Extractor?

angle-d5

Banned
Hi every sifu~~

i have a few question to ask~
Coz i feel sometime when going up hill 2nd gear shift to 3rd gear like the car wont go...
And i heard my friend said myvi (M) change 4 -1Extractor will be better pick up... izzit real?

If i change extractor 4-1 and install trumpet exhaust will it effect my perfomance?

Sifu got any exhaust shop near Jln Klang Lama that can trusted<-(dont cut my neck like chicken)?

If i change already the Extractor my car enjine izzit still under perodua warranty?

*sorry guys and sifu coz i am still new myvi user sure got many question geh~**:biggrin:

Changing the extractor will give you some extra kick in your engine as the catalyst converter has been removed, you might feel a lil' bit of difference but not A LOT...About the exhaust shops, better not go to those with yellow signboard...and your 'cut your neck like chicken' is how much?? Exhause system will be approx 700-900 if you do the whole set :) and warranty is affected once you done changes to your car, but it also depends on the guy in the service center, if he wanna kena you, sure kena 1 :)

owh... like this la~ Mostly exhaust shop also yellow signboard de wor~ any recomand for me?

coz juz now i go ask the exhuast shop during lunch time... the price juz for extractor rm160...

Top Bottom