I had a nice drive. So i thought of sharing here.

tangtang22

Jul 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
u should try the road from seremban tu pekan kuala kelawang first...a good mid-high speed with medium difficulty corner...

then going back to ampang via kuala kelawang-hulu langat batu14 route.....but that route i consider it as for more seasoned driver to enjoy the whole experience..since the number of corner sequence and corner difficulty is medium-high with very little straight line...and very minimal safety...its either u jump down the gaung,stopped in the longkang or stuck at the earth wall... :rofl:
Mind to share how long is the roads? So that future drivers can estimate fuel/time required.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
my favourite spot was near the air mawang corner sequence as well as the akina 5 highspeed sequential corner near pekan senaling there :driver: *where i used to make my male friend screamed like a puss-y in my rally car..not once but a few more times...everytime without fail when we arrived at that area.. :rofl:

naaahhhh..kuala pilah-seremban stretch now too crowded...tired because always need to overtake people...... prefer the simpang 4-linggi (via road towards masjid tanah) -rantau-home.....haha closer route...better driving experience because less car taking that route....
ooo u drive mostly when there are many cars.
last time i travel when there is lesser car.

there is a time frame to use the road seremban-k.pilah.
start from k,pilah at 7.30 pm,traffic has eased.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

u should try the road from seremban tu pekan kuala kelawang first...a good mid-high speed with medium difficulty corner...

then going back to ampang via kuala kelawang-hulu langat batu14 route.....but that route i consider it as for more seasoned driver to enjoy the whole experience..since the number of corner sequence and corner difficulty is medium-high with very little straight line...and very minimal safety...its either u jump down the gaung,stopped in the longkang or stuck at the earth wall... :rofl:
is it the road through k.pilah?

i used it twice before with gps even though i know where i am going.
just tu prepare for the corner.
one time was going to k.klawang to assist br1m distribution handled by klawang branch.
was going too fast(snail pace for u) that we are able to eat lunch twice....

one time to simpang pertang from k.pilah, overshoot a sharp blind right hander,a bit off chamber summore..my wife already scream a bit already.lucky was on better tire that time.
there was about 6 feet drop into sawit plantation.

that air mawang road...speechless.to bad it was too short.
very exp driver cam tapau a wannabe on the downhill strectch from k.pilah as these driver know where to look for gap and when to start accelerate.i bet u guys still remember i was tapau by a savvy there rite?
that savvy was running near limit.or maybe it was u?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Thanks for sharing. Was in the area last weekend. Had a blast.
so u take LEKAS highway to seremban then heads to Kuala Klawang? back with same route or back via hulu langat?

ooo u drive mostly when there are many cars.
last time i travel when there is lesser car.

there is a time frame to use the road seremban-k.pilah.
start from k,pilah at 7.30 pm,traffic has eased.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

is it the road through k.pilah?

i used it twice before with gps even though i know where i am going.
just tu prepare for the corner.
one time was going to k.klawang to assist br1m distribution handled by klawang branch.
was going too fast(snail pace for u) that we are able to eat lunch twice....

one time to simpang pertang from k.pilah, overshoot a sharp blind right hander,a bit off chamber summore..my wife already scream a bit already.lucky was on better tire that time.
there was about 6 feet drop into sawit plantation.

that air mawang road...speechless.to bad it was too short.
very exp driver cam tapau a wannabe on the downhill strectch from k.pilah as these driver know where to look for gap and when to start accelerate.i bet u guys still remember i was tapau by a savvy there rite?
that savvy was running near limit.or maybe it was u?

nope..never got chance to drive sawy in my life...but interested to try if anyone willing to let me try :driver: (i want to test the AMT version badly)

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
The best drive for me will always be from Tamparuli > Kundasang onward. Not because it's a windy road that i could attack every apex available. But it is because i could enjoy majestic view of Mt. Kinabalu all the way up with thick fog and cool temperature.

I love driving fast but i would conclude that the best drive for me isn't about driving fast.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
The best drive for me will always be from Tamparuli > Kundasang onward. Not because it's a windy road that i could attack every apex available. But it is because i could enjoy majestic view of Mt. Kinabalu all the way up with thick fog and cool temperature.

I love driving fast but i would conclude that the best drive for me isn't about driving fast.
been there...but riding...awesome scene there :adore:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

You tried the East West Highway already, Grik to Kota Baru. Somewhere in the middle near the dam area nice view also, pass the two bridges, nice view from the petrol station, but that was many many years ago....:rolleyes:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
beware of cows... that's all i got to say.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
KenDiriwan,
Please to joint us on the weekend either Kundasang or Kimanis or Tambunan...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks for invitation, i seldom return to Sabah nowadays.
Sabah, wah! reminds me of the time was there on business. The sales rep who took me around drives with gloves and that fellow tail gate others like with a few inches in between only....:smokin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Sabah, wah! reminds me of the time was there on business. The sales rep who took me around drives with gloves and that fellow tail gate others like with a few inches in between only....:smokin:
reminds me a scene from "driver" movie :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi friends

This is a Honda Fit, less than 10 years old, nice looking with the sporty Advan Racing wheels.

engine was cleaned first

From

To

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience