How to use a Lamborghini?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
only able to buy die cast 1:32000 d.. till now really don't know since no donation d...:burnout:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
oh wai do they do dis......

*will admit that long ago i really admired these christmas tree like cars. Loved the glowing neons and lighted interiors (curse you nfs/f&f).... thank god i never ever had the chance to do it to my own car...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Donation also have to be big, million not enough......lol:biggrin:
if got donation also for me sorry la.. wont put so much of light inside since battery fast kong man:biggrin::biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
oh wai do they do dis......

*will admit that long ago i really admired these christmas tree like cars. Loved the glowing neons and lighted interiors (curse you nfs/f&f).... thank god i never ever had the chance to do it to my own car...
These people are quite famous. Even GoPro company features them as their advertisement.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You do this:

The Nyanborghini Purracan

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
This type of show car, especially if Audio, they run AC use transformer to DC......lol:rofl:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:also wont put since if got such money to buy the car also will keep it as original as possible since drive out ori also enough d..:biggrin::biggrin::driver:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:also wont put since if got such money to buy the car also will keep it as original as possible since drive out ori also enough d..:biggrin::biggrin::driver:
The problem with keeping the car "ori" just shows you're a douchebag with money (but no unique taste).

That's why no matter how many Hermes Birkin bag [strike]Ros[/strike] you put on a pig, it is still a pig.

That's why you need the Purracan!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The problem with keeping the car "ori" just shows you're a douchebag with money (but no unique taste).

That's why no matter how many Hermes Birkin bag [strike]Ros[/strike] you put on a pig, it is still a pig.

That's why you need the Purracan!
Collectors usually will try keep it as original as possible since that retains the value as much as possible. Those with too much money and unique taste will submit special orders to the factory such as alligator leather seats or from some rare/strange animals, special one off color schemes, or even special specs, for example like Lewis Hamilton's Pagani Zonda 760 which is in purple and manual gearbox.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Collectors usually will try keep it as original as possible since that retains the value as much as possible. Those with too much money and unique taste will submit special orders to the factory such as alligator leather seats or from some rare/strange animals, special one off color schemes, or even special specs, for example like Lewis Hamilton's Pagani Zonda 760 which is in purple and manual gearbox.
Depends, some collectors don't care about value.

Mr.Bean crashed his McLaren F1, still sold for a fortune.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.anyone here have install adjustable fuel regulator on your viva..please share with me how you did that..thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience