how to turbo a carbie engine

SE86

Known Member

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
any sifu can help me on this??i wan to turbo my toyota 4K engine..wat turbo can use and wat modifications need to be done..juz wan increse some extra power...

jo-e34

Known Member

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
any sifu can help me on this??i wan to turbo my toyota 4K engine..wat turbo can use and wat modifications need to be done..juz wan increse some extra power...
how much extra do you trully want?with the internals of your 4k there is not much u can do.....dude......:burnout: going above 0.3 bar for your engine would be dangerous......any ideas on what is your standard hp output?

fluffy?

Known Member

fluffy?

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
like jo said..no point spending so much on ur carbie..

use 4k and swap in a 4gze!

rsdn

rsdn

Feb 14, 2006
I agree that 4K has low hp around 60 to 65hp but swapping engine to 4AGE or 4AGZE is very expensive and illegal too(cos have to modify the engine mounting to fit)

So i just thought maybe stick with the 1.3cc engine and try to play around with. Even though it cant drift, maybe an extra power will be fun when u trying to overtake cars.

If anyone who is kind enough to share his or her knowledge on how to turbo charge or super charge on a 4K engine, i would be very glad. Thanks.

I have tried sourcing to rollaclub website for this info but they use the brand and items sold in their country.

SE86

Known Member

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
hey bro..standard engine also can drift d la...juz need to make the axle ratio ...in rainy days it will just sweep of the road wan...must careful wan...

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
the intake & exhaust port is at same side for 4k engine , so if you turbo charge it , the intake manifold will run very hot , because of the exhaust port is just below it .

it can be done but it will cost you almost as same as a ae86 halfcut prices, so it is worth or not ???

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
i think u better swap engine better...a gud mech will kao tim for u and sure pass JPJ and even puspakom no problems lah..undertable a bit lor ..hehe..
coz if u turbo ur engine now u cna't get much and it is total waste money and the effort....sumore waste petrol sob sob........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Would like to share a practice work with the community on why you should never rush a paint job.

Below is a spoiler that has heavy oxidation on the clearcoat which should not have happen as the car is only 5 years old and well taken care of by the owner. Note that only the spoiler display such symptoms...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience