How to "ketuk" fender

azir

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
anyone know how to knock the fender. my rear fender need to "ketuk" la, my 16" rims sangkut ......
i have an experience ketuk my bro fender...paint crack, how to avoid this aa.... my idea is to ketuk+water on my fender, coz my logic here, water can cause the body@area cold......

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
bro, i also ketuk my fender and the paint crack also....so i think best is ketuk and ketuk, then later touch up, i dont think there is a way for it not to crack....paint is hard when dried, so, sure crack wan....

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
im also using 16inch..on satria..the trick is ketuk until cannot ketuk anymore..seriously..knock it hard..very hard..im using satria GTI original set.and the set is cutted.and the fender inside is being knock..hard..if that cannot solve your problem..use "batang paip"..they put it in the space between the tyres and the fender and push the fender out..unbeliveable?believe it..

azir

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
reddice said:
im also using 16inch..on satria..the trick is ketuk until cannot ketuk anymore..seriously..knock it hard..very hard..im using satria GTI original set.and the set is cutted.and the fender inside is being knock..hard..if that cannot solve your problem..use "batang paip"..they put it in the space between the tyres and the fender and push the fender out..unbeliveable?believe it..
ketuk very hard ke? surely paint crack, other that u r using GTI fender, sure the ketuk fender can see...

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
the steel pipe method is better. even the jap drifters are using that technique cause it gives a more uniform arch than 'ketuk'-ing. can't remember which option video volume had it.

eddie368

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
my wira rear fender always kena tyre... cos rim is wide... how to use paip
n push up using 15 inchgo the gap is quite high

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hhmm...my fender after accident(prev owner) they din ketuk nicely...if see properly left and right diff shape a bit 1...space between tyre and fender of both sides oso diff 1

using pipe...sounds quite like a good idea...should try it b4 i paint my car :p

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
hi all...
i confused.. anyone can teach me?

ketuk fender?
u mean knock which part?
is it outside or inside?
make it more outside so it wont touch the tyre?
or make it more high so it wont touch the tyre?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's, pls advice. Can the aircond system in a 4g93T be used in the 4g93P engine? Are the piping the same? HOw about the electronics to control the aircond? Can all the control on the current proton dashboard compatible with the aircond socket from the 4g93T?

Pls feedback. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience