How to eliminate water stains on window glass?

seven lust

Jun 1, 2006
YOU GUYS MIGHT WANT TO TRY THIS: get some white distilled vinegar...yes the stuff used for cooking.. (vinegar disolves minerals)...the water stain is minerals built up over time after they dry...anyways heat the vinegar up to where it is hot, but not boiling.... use a green kitchen pad or scubber and start scrubbing the stains off...just keep going over it until you feel it melt away....do one side of the glass and you will be able to tell the difference...once you are done with the vingar...get some 2500 - 3000 grit sand paper and wet sand the glass... always keep it wet... i would just turn the hose on low and let it drip down.... once you feel it all gone ...it will be very slick and smooth... then the next step is to polish the glass...your glass will look new...the vingar will also work on paint... but do not heat it up for the paint use it cold and instead of a green srubber use a sock....this will dissolve all the oxidation.... it will be ready for a good wax job.... again your paint will look great ....oh yeah remember to wash your car first,and only do a section at a time with the vinegar....pm me if you have quetsions

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
bro magnesium.. the chemical is red colour n would not melt plastic.. coz the chemical is in a mineral bottle... i didnt mix wit any water as howiechoo advised...

to me its easy 2 u a no need hard work scrubbing... just put on cloth a bit and wipe the stain off... my experiance 2 syer wit others...

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
MIne also red colour. Last time i put on spray bottle made from plastic to clean my air cond but the spray bottle melt just after several minutes.

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
Walla...

After apply the chemical and wash for two times, it helps eliminate 90% of the water marks on the applied area.

:cyclops: Maybe you guys also could try.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Guys, it's better that u send to those car care centers which offers polishing service for cars & then ask them to polish all ur car's windscreens & window glasses with a minimum charge.

I've sent the Waja of mine to one of the car care center & got all the water stains eliminated after polishing. It costs me RM45 with a free car wash......... now all my windows r squeeky clean!!! :shades_smile:

For those guys who has a car polisher powered by electricity at home......... u can try it out for urself. As for the polishing compound, Soft99 for non-metallic paints should do the job well enough. Best if u got TurtleWax rubbing compound (soft texture ones). I just wish to share it with u guys after i've done my research & experiment on my fiancee's Waja.

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
u got lucky coz been charged 45 + a car wash... 2 of my friend in my office spend 80 bucks to eliminate the stains.. pity them n me... that y we r finding a cheap solution.. witout harming our car and our self... i tried mine and it works...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
er... this is what im having problem with my car as well...
just wondering... do u guys think that those nail polis that girls use to remove their nail colour 1... if i use that to clean my car mirrow do u think it will function???
of cuz cannot do it on d car la if not d paint will gone... just d mirrow n window... what u guys think huh???? or git side effect that will make my window more worst ka?

antugile

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
pg.photos.yahoo.com
waaa..nail polish!! how many bottles that you have to buy just to clean the windscreen la bro..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
1 botol enough for d whole car window...
1 big botol around rm 6 something like that...
so will it harm my window?
air cond chemical... erm... hard to get isnt it...

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
KeV-TEC said:
1 botol enough for d whole car window...
1 big botol around rm 6 something like that...
so will it harm my window?
air cond chemical... erm... hard to get isnt it...
can get fron any wshop that do air cond servicing, the chemical used 2 service cooling coil

dnskp

May 19, 2006
nd4ever said:
Guys, it's better that u send to those car care centers which offers polishing service for cars & then ask them to polish all ur car's windscreens & window glasses with a minimum charge.

I've sent the Waja of mine to one of the car care center & got all the water stains eliminated after polishing. It costs me RM45 with a free car wash......... now all my windows r squeeky clean!!! :shades_smile:

Hi guys,anyone knows any good and professional car care centers in JB that i can sent my car for grooming.
Btw guys i heard rain x will damage your windscreen in long run and also brittle the viper cos it is acid base ,is it true?:regular_smile:

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
door to door service.. stubborn windscreen watermarks remover.

only need 15 minutes of your time

Satisfaction Guaranteed

RM40 per car / MPV RM60

Klang Valley Area

CALL 019-3636 883 Steven

Plz do not SMS . Thanks.

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
dohcmivec said:
door to door service.. stubborn windscreen watermarks remover.

only need 15 minutes of your time

Satisfaction Guaranteed

RM40 per car / MPV RM60

Klang Valley Area

CALL 019-3636 883 Steven

Plz do not SMS . Thanks.

Penang got aarrr? does anyone know where i can go to remove my VERY STUBBORN watermarks on my windscreen?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The price of cars in Malaysia may not go any lower if the government removes the various duties imposed on imported automobiles, said International Trade and Industry Deputy Minister Jacob Dungau Sagan.

He said there are various factors that are outside of the government's control in determining the price of imported cars, such as component prices and foreign exchange rates.

“Reduction of duties...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience