how to DIY wira dashboard panel?? help

da2shawn

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
calling all sifus, my dashbod panel now is wooden type (the one covering around aircond panel, radio player and meter). pretty ugly to me coz nuting in my car hav dat wooden design. plan to use carbon fiber sticker on it. izit possible as the panel got lots of curve here and there???? anyone done it b4.. anyway where can get cf sticker the one looks like real quality, most i saw doesnt look nice coz really looks printed one lor... help

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
i think got sell those cf look a like panel...if not, try spraying colors la..nice oso..if u stick cf sticker, i think it is very very hard to stick but nothing is not impossible.good luck..

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
the one with cf design is originally from the manufacturer la..whether you buy those or u can DIY by put cf sticker or spray it other colour..your choice!happy DIY..

da2shawn

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
i didnt know got oem cf one. the sticker wheres the best place to buy, ussually how much??

Jun 26, 2007
dun buy the stupid sticker la...useless..jz use few month wom stick anymor..try to paint urself..my wira dashbordh paint white colour..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon ( Its an old car lorr , still havent saved enough to buy monster ) . So will be joining zerotohundred as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ? Or cannot mod liao ? Its a waste or money or what ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience