K.Trg
www.facebook.com
as long as ur sard got 2 dimple on it n the color is other then silver,i think
it's genuine.where do u bought it?

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
Hello man,
i'm the owner of the 2nd photo, OpenDNS. the item is genuine.
Depending who u buy from, SS racing, N1 racing or Me!!! Usually i'll bring both for my customer to choose. ori and also fake.
please contact me @ 019-3891881 for more details.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Yes.. the second pix also is the genuine packing of the item.. that imitation packing is more to pirated the second packing to the exact same...

BUT... Original genuine Sard also can face leakage.. but it is rarely happen.. you have to be very detail to identify the genuine n the immitation... check the link below for details.. but if you want to be safe... try other brand.. like FSE Fuel reg..

ttp://fantasymyth.blogspot.com/2008/08/sard-fuel-regulator-original-vs.html

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
I strongly agree with "LUKA" . Genuine also leak, same situation but the fake ones always leak la.
currently in the market now they are seller fake ones. Always ask the seller to bring along the fake one to show u when they are selling u the genuine one.
You can get it from me.... I selling it for RM350 100% i can teach u how to diff. real & fake with a sample of fake together. call me @ 019-3891881
cheers

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
Yes.. the second pix also is the genuine packing of the item.. that imitation packing is more to pirated the second packing to the exact same...

BUT... Original genuine Sard also can face leakage.. but it is rarely happen.. you have to be very detail to identify the genuine n the immitation... check the link below for details.. but if you want to be safe... try other brand.. like FSE Fuel reg..

ttp://fantasymyth.blogspot.com/2008/08/sard-fuel-regulator-original-vs.html

bro unfortunately, these bloody bastards copied that FSE too, i kena edy. the copy ones doesn't have Made In Italy embossed under it.

chkh

Known Member
Jan 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry guys, maybe be a lil off topic but how do you guys find ur fpr so far? better FC? got any performance gain? :D thx and sorry to shift the topic a lil..lol!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is alrdy year end and every year end many things will happen especially rob and brak-in cases

every year end thieves and robbers are like any company's wan to close their account for the year....so thieves and robbers will do anything to rob you, brake in to ur house, steal ur cars or just brake-in to ur car and steal the things in ur car....year after year the thieves and robbers are getting more dangerous they can even kill the person they rob just for the money or the things they have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience