How about a Mid-Week TT Session?

weihan76

Known Member
Hi guys n gals,

M back again :) would anyone be interested meeting up for a mid-week simple TT session? maybe Wednesday or Thursday? My car is seriously not getting any action recently - the only actions its getting is collecting dust n bird poo ... darn !!

in actual fact, am thinking of selling off my beloved GTT in the near future. With all the travelling that I will be doing - its not fair for the car to be left unused. Not too sure about the price tho - but for those who are interested, do PM or call me at 012 528 6331 :)

anyway, first thing first - TT session anyone ?

Regards,
Weihan

So fast selling ur car ah bro?? :( Dun sell lah, see like Mr. Satigue, work in Singapore also die die keep his car.. :)

well bro.. not seriously planning to sell but it looks like i ll be in athens for a long time. so sayang whenever i come back and see the transformation from a clean pearl white to almost grey dust colour dude.

AAhhh guys quick question,
1)is it this wed / thurs or next week?
2)Where is Aman Suria again..

heheheheh sorry...newbie here.

Cheers!

hey guys,

how about fixing it on Wednesday 8pm ?

Aman Suria is just next to Dataran Prima, PJ. You can either reach the place via the cut out to Tropicana or from Kelana Jaya. There's a big Kayu Restaurant, you wont miss it.

WH

Good Morning Guys n Gals,

So how many of you will be turning up tonight at 8pm ? Hornbag, if its only the two of us, then maybe we should replan it to another night... wat say you?

WH

Good afternoon guys,

I think I can make it, provided its 'on'. Might b a bit late have 2 fetch gf in KL. So it Kayu Aman Suria rite?

NH

i only can be there at 9pm so it is on? i don't have you guys contact

hey guys,

i guess the plan to meet up last night was a little too short a notice for everyone and yes, we dun have each other's contact number lah. abit susah to coordinate.

anyway, wat say we re-arrange another day? here is my contact number. 012 528 6331 (Wei-Han). we can sms each other the final confirm date and time and location.

Weihan

So fast selling ur car ah bro?? :( Dun sell lah, see like Mr. Satigue, work in Singapore also die die keep his car.. :)
haha...Russ. u r right!:rock: luckily din sell the car cos i m beginning to love it even more.:regular_smile:
weihan, get a car cover, tht shud solve yr problem. so no more reason to sell yr car. or u can also pass yr keys to any of us here. we r glad to warm up yr car for u.:angel_smile:

Hello Satigue bro! Good to hear from u man... hey, i think maybe the more time u spend away from ur car, the more you will appreciate and cherish it. I miss my car so freaking much, im going to c*m in my pants when I see it next :P

I was at Aman Suria round 8.15 to check out if anybody was there. But I have no idea how the rest look like. LOL

Anyway how about a TT tonight??

Russ: I know how you feel but mine ain't too bad, everyday at office sitting down and waiting for the 5-6pm time to leave office. Once back home and see my car, beats everything that ever happen in office, most of the time LOL.
So when ya coming back? Pretty sure most of the members miss ya. Hehe

hey hornbag,

sincere apologies about you driving all the way to Aman Suria n found no one :) I think Cheaka has just smsed about their Friday TT at Sunway Foodcourt tonight. See you there.

Satigue,

I did try to cover up my car but the frigging cover keeps getting blown away, tried using cloth pegs to strengthen it but it still fails so decided to just let it be. honestly, i have no intentions to sell but its just a waste each time i think of it from the land of ugly greeks. Will see wat the market has to offer in the meantime.

WH

Fu-YOOOH!

make sure there are plenty of chikies,

See u guys at at 930pm tonight.