How 2 bolt on turbo into 4g93. Need helps

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
i mod my 4g93 with hi cam 272 ported n polished, racing chip,mivec extractor, 2 3/4" piping,mivec oversized throttle body,adjustable campulley,metal gasket,high compression piston,iridium sparkplug,hks airfilter,greedy e-manage. but i wanna to bolt on turbo into my engine. wat should i do? thanks 4 any feedbacks...

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
the parts from a gsr will bolt on directly to ur engine.

most of the stuff u have can be used back to certain degree of sucess. the header and pistons would most probably have to go. the cam u could sell off and replace wif gsr cam i guess.

ask drager racing for some advise. they specialize in turbo kits. unless u wanna roll ur own.

good luck

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
hmmm first things first, u gotta lower ur compression. if not u can say bye bye to ur engine. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wonder how long this record will be held by G-Power, previously it was AC Schnitzer with their Tension M6 and now it’s G-Power with their Hurricane M5. As technology advances, records are broken, well maybe not all of them, I don’t know if Schumachers’ record will ever be broken but that’s besides the point. The Hurricane M5 is essentially an E60 M5, which normally produces 507hp. The Beemer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience