Horrible Bird drop & Car paint deciduous problem.

vincentyjl

Mar 31, 2006
Hi all ZTH Senior, I having & face this problem bcoz too many damnable bird on
my working place. Can anyone senior suggest remedy on my baby getz paintwork , polish or respray? Many thanks!

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
omg, how come lidet wan ? u use wat to wipe it off ? until all the scratches at the side...

wtf birds eat these days weih?!!? :shocked: scary.

mayb the birds tat shit on ur car were the ones sent out by Saddam ... chemical bombs.... :rofl: kidding ...

vincentyjl

Mar 31, 2006
hey guys, soli for late reply, there is bird drop etching my car pain on bonnet....after i see the shit on my car... i use clean water pour & rub it but too late.. already effect. my poor baby...btw thank ur guy concern & appreciate ur share, any other idea?

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
When you find a bird dropping on your car ( best to find 'em and try to eliminate 'em as soon as possible ), get some plain water ( mineral water pun boleh wan ) and plenty of tissues. Put plenty of tissues on top of the bird poo, then thoroughly wet 'em. Leave it for about at least 15 - 20 mins ( depends on how bad the bird poo is ), then, grab more tissues, and use 'em as 'gloves' to pick up the now almost drying tissues + bid poo, while pouring more water while doing so. This will help to clear off the bird poo and in the same time, reduce the possibilites of scratching ( it'll still scratch la, but not much ). Best practice is to wax your car as often as once a week. The wax will become a sacrificial protective barrier on the car's paint.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
In your case, what to do, get the whole car resprayed, but this time, done by a really good paintshop using a full Glasurit stuffs ( from sanding blocks, to primer, base coat and HS clearcoat ), which will cost you at least RM 2k++ for outside job only.

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
hmm.. tat looks kinda bad for bird drop.. can try apply SOFT 99 to remove those stains.. de bird drop oredi 'eat' inside ur car paint work oredi bro.. :confused_smile:

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Yes, it is very expensive ( I was quoted about almost RM 4k for a full inside - out paintjob, full Glasurit ), but the paint is damn tough! Tough as in, quite strong and with proper weekly washing, paint cleaning, clay, polish and a damn good wax, the paint will be almost indestructible, down to bird droppings, mosquito fogging ( which is VERY harmful to our car's paintwork ), and yes, the accidental keyfob scratches. If you're interested, I can help you get in touch with one of the best Glasurit - equipped paintshop in the country. I also do ( on daytime Sundays only lah ) wash, polish and wax using only Featherlite and Meguiar's items for a small fee.

vincentyjl said:
Wao~ sound costly...btw thnak ya bro for sharing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...is it really true that mivec ck gearbox can fit in to campro's engine???is it plug and play???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience