Hong Kong Really lots of Nice Car!!!

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Lived there for 4 years ... I just can tell u this ... if ur at a bus stop in the middle of Hong Hong Island ... and u sit there for 10 mins max ... be ready for the best thrills in life ...

1st day in HK i went to my moms friends house (a big ass condo at The Peak) for a welcoming dinner thing ... rich singaporean ...

and guess wut ... i saw a lambo murci. in the parking lot area ... this was back in early 2002 ... i couldnt resist ... told my parents to go on ahead ... i asked for house number and they went up ... I spent about 10 mins looking at the car ... 5 mins looking at the interior ... and a few minutes touching the car (luckily didnt wet my pants) ... then from far i heard something like " Ooooiii " ... looked around and it was the security guard ... hahahaha ...

Went up asked who's lambo it was ... found out it belonged to Nicholas Tse :driver: ... who lived in the same condo ... :proud:

after a few months there ... got bored of the exotics ... although i kept seeing new types almost everyday ...

went to a few car vendors ... if im mistaken it was an old airport ... cuci mata sikit la ... looking at a few porsche /ferrari /nsx /EK9's ... got to sit in a 360 /diablo ... they even offered me test drives ... hahaha i was damned surprised ... my dad was being scepticle and kept saying "if u crash it ur on ur own" ... looked at price tag of the 360 HKD$600,000 ... i was like ?? RM300,000 for a 2nd modena ... not bad ehh ... but then told myself hell with this car cause a few of my dads friends drove them in HK and can always ask for a test drive ... I WAS INTERESTED IN THE 2JZ's !!!

Had fun blasting in a TT MKIV and Aristo ... :proud:

If i had the money to survive there i would at this very instant pack my bags and move to HK :D i was still young when living there ... Cost of living there is F**Ked up ... but didnt mind cause i wasnt paying hahaha Luckily ... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Nissan sports cars ready to burn rubber, but this time only on the track!

Remember some months ago we told you about the "track-ready" Honda Civic Type-R, produced for a dedicated championship and also used in the Japanese Super Taikyu. Now it's Nissan's turn to introduce a race-car with the NISMO Type 380RS-Competition.

Based on the road-going Fairlady Z Nismo that we tested in the past, the RS-Competition features the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience