Hks Super Afr

Known Member
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has experienced with this device before, and if it's fine to use higher cc injectors and tune the fueling with this device.

For example, if my engine is currently running with 4 x 365cc injectors, it is possible that I drop in a set of 440 or 550cc injectors and tune with this gadget?

Please share your experience and knowledge.

Thanks a lot a advance. :shades_smile:

i thot AFR is good for idling correction purposes??

Ok, copied this from a site...

"The air/fuel Ratio Correction function of Super AFR allows complete fuel curve tuning by offering eleven points between 650 and 8000 RPM of adjustment, that can be arbitrarily moved in 50 RPM increments. Each point of adjustment offers a tuning range of 50% rich to 50% lean of the factory baseline setting in 1% increments...."

"Also incorporated in the Super AFR is the Idle Correction function, where Idle fuel mixture can be adjusted from 50% rich to 50% lean of the factory baseline setting in 1% increments within the idle range of 650-1500 RPM. This offers the ability to adjust idle air/fuel ratios as modification progress and require further specific levels of tuning to compensate for the characteristics of high lift cams and/or larger injectors."

So does that mean I will be able to fine tune my engine air/fuel ratio with this device, if I'm to use higher flow injectors?

Thanks. :shades_smile:

Bro,
All piggy pack device should be able to control, otherwise you can forget it and replace stand alone ecu.
Since you upgrade your injectors, i think you also upgrade your turbo, right ?

Good Luck.

Thanks. So just how well can those piggy back units handle higher flow injectors? Yea, turbo will be upgraded only when I've my fueling system setup properly...

This device same function with mixture control in aircraftla....So u can vary the setting either rich or lean mixture especially in different altitude or density altitude in correct air/fuel ratio.Are this device same with v-afc?