Hit and run,looking for white myvi WSH 1781

ZEROTOHUNDREAD

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, all this thing are nothing to do with me and I don't know him or her. Just helping him to spread the words.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kes Langgar lari...MYVI 1.3 ezi PUTIH plat WSH 1781 dicari...
Mintak Tolong pada warga CG semua!

adik pompuan kawan aku kena langgar lari ...cedera teruk...skrg di ICU...

kenderaan dicari MYVI 1.3 ezi PUTIH plat WSH 1781 .

register kat raub pahang.

Kenderan dikesan sekitar SHAH ALAM ...stadium/giant.

Kalau jumpa tolong roger aku k...016 343 5788

Keprihatin ANDA amat dihargai...

Ok, all this thing are nothing to do with me and I don't know him or her. Just helping him to spread the words.

Last edited:

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
Re: Kes Langgar lari...MYVI 1.3 ezi PUTIH plat WSH 1781 dicari...

will keep a lookout on but i suggest any spotters to call the police first before informing the member...and do keep it mind it could have been someone else who drove the car during the incident, vigilantes do work but do ask before bashing :) (somehow that sounded a lil funny)

anyway, IMO better not to get involved and just inform the police and follow the car safely from a distance...who knows someone is actually mad at this person for something and we would just end up doing the crime of bashing for him and get in trouble if we were wrong...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005

a very good advice sir, tqvm

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

Put a copy of the police report as a proof would be better.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

if found just call the police...

will keep eyes open on it...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

sensible advice....kindly provide evident...if its true..i believe many will keep a lookout for u,

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com

don't think so...
car registered under an old uncker...in Raub...aiyaaa...sulah tua looo...

better call the police...don't harm the old man...if the old man was driving...we never knew...
report it the police...if you see the car...

or at least...can just follow the car...the report it to the police...
don't make your own judge...police can suee you back...haaaa...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Could always be someone else who is driving the car...not necessary is the owner of the car..
Do make a police report as mentioned if car is found.

End up bashing the wrong ppl will in return make you feel guilty for a long long time...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

driving daddy's car go to college but ended driving reckelssly...

make sense too....

anyway....don't act without any thinking first...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
As I mentioned earlier, better stick/paste a copy of a police report here so that other forumers wil think that this a genuine case, not otherwise.

You cannot simply ask people to look around somebody's car and bash him..or even make a police report. what will happen if one of the forumer found it and make a police report and suddenly the police say that case doesn't exist??

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
As I mentioned earlier, better stick/paste a copy of a police report here so that other forumers wil think that this a genuine case, not otherwise.

You cannot simply ask people to look around somebody's car and bash him..or even make a police report. what will happen if one of the forumer found it and make a police report and suddenly the police say that case doesn't exist??

that is exactly the point of contacting the police first...they must've put on an alert to other branches and all if the case is true...best of all, never hurt any other human being unless they're those f*ckers who queue jump, don't know how to use their turn signals, and treat the emergency lane like a f*cking road...(even that wouldn't be a good excuse to bash any other being, we're not barbarians)

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
that is exactly the point of contacting the police first...they must've put on an alert to other branches and all if the case is true...best of all, never hurt any other human being unless they're those f*ckers who queue jump, don't know how to use their turn signals, and treat the emergency lane like a f*cking road...
What I mean was at the first place no need to waste time & phone bill contacting the police, even if we found the car as at this point we don't know or not sure whether this case is genuine or not.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
why dont u call and ask that guy whether this case is genuine o not..
that is the most original of genius ideas...true that! why didn't i think about it...anyway, i'm not disagreeing with not calling the police or what, to me, the most important thing is to do as best to avoid any trouble :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3.24% at best. lol. I’m sure removing your spare tire (either in the boot or on your belly) would net 3.24% faster acceleration as well.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience