High compression piston in N/A engine?

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
ask for opinion from a fren to swap in YRV 1.3 into my kelisa & my kelisa stock to my 660. he said not a good time to buy halfcut coz now expensive time. he ask what car do u really want to mod & i said my 660 & don't want turbo. then he suggested to get a 1.3 high compression piston & rebore the stock engine & sum other things to change & wallah i'll get i hella ride. so sifuses, ever seen anyone done it, coz he's driving 1 & i think i wanna do it but in the long run who knows coz he also rides it for the weekend only & i want it for daily ride.

better swap 1.3 engine+gearbox complete from myvi...

stock factory got power and saves fuel also....

less headache than modify the 660 3cylinder engine..

mADmAN

agreed.... stay away from the 3-cylinder engines la... waste marnee having to constantly change mountings from their vibrations.

get a 4-cylinder 1.3 K3 n drop it in... ull love it for ur daily drive.

no replacement for displacement.

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

agreed.... stay away from the 3-cylinder engines la... waste marnee having to constantly change mountings from their vibrations.

get a 4-cylinder 1.3 K3 n drop it in... ull love it for ur daily drive.

no replacement for displacement.
as my first statement, my plan is to get the YRV 1.3 K3VE2 tiptronic in my kelisa & the stock kelisa in my 660. he said previously the K3VET Turbo can get round RM7k but now not that cheap so thats y this thread is opened.

first.... K3-VET only came from YRV which is turbo engine...

as for Normally Aspirated K3-VE got plenty to choose from...not only from YRV...u can easily sourced from myvi 1.3 available locally...should be very cheap especially when the owner swapping into yrv turbo...

and u can always BOT later on to match the power from K3-vet engine

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
first.... K3-VET only came from YRV which is turbo engine...

as for Normally Aspirated K3-VE got plenty to choose from...not only from YRV...u can easily sourced from myvi 1.3 available locally...should be very cheap especially when the owner swapping into yrv turbo...

and u can always BOT later on to match the power from K3-vet engine
thanx bro:adore: now i'm more clear bout it, as for BOT i may not use it coz i'm more 2 naturally inspired person:canabis:

even the kembara dvvt and avanza 1.3 also use k3-ve engine :listen: so should be no problem to source the engine in chopshop.....

another plus factor is...since k3-ve engine is 4cylinder so N/A tuning a lot easier than tuning n/a 3cylinder engine

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
even the kembara dvvt and avanza 1.3 also use k3-ve engine :listen: so should be no problem to source the engine in chopshop.....

another plus factor is...since k3-ve engine is 4cylinder so N/A tuning a lot easier than tuning n/a 3cylinder engine
hhmmm there still much need 2 learn, hope can be knowledgable enuff in 2 yers time to get this low budget secret project (behind the home minister) to perfecto, thanx again bro, maybe there will be more thread from me asking ridiculous question in the future.

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
IMHO, for a balance between power & fuel savings, just plonk in a NA K3VE engine into the Kelisa, got a few mates who did that & no regrets, power to weight ratio is very good for a car that light & fuel saving too :D

plz to all sifu here who know to disable engine immobiliser for CHRYSLER VOYAGER 1997yr suv.....or any ideal to found out wiring code or bypass sum thing.... thx lot......