HID Beam Wavy remedy

carjunior

Good day guys, may i know how or where can i adjust my HID Beam level as it is beaming not evenly as it is installed with H7 bulb 8000K in an P2 Alza projector Headlamp...:confused:

Its just right behind where you poke your bulbs in with philips screw driver/allen key.

i have tried that method but still not effective... i guess is bcoz the projector itself was out of shape that cause this issue... can the projector position be re-adjusted and how?

I afraid so .... bcoz the set only cost me 250 :biggrin:... but the weird 'beam' is that the left side when beaming on the floor doesn't have the "V" effect as it is at the right side... :hmmmm:

If its not design for HID then dun install it bcoz u will melt the housing inside, happen on my toyota b4.

Good day guys, may i know how or where can i adjust my HID Beam level as it is beaming not evenly as it is installed with H7 bulb 8000K in an P2 Alza projector Headlamp...:confused:

Not sure I understand, you mention HID Beam but installed with H7 bulb?

Got this from Wiki...
Retrofitment
When a halogen headlamp is retrofitted with an HID bulb, light distribution and output are altered. In the United States, vehicle lighting that do not conform to FMVSS 108 are not street legal. Glare will be produced and the headlamp's type approval or certification becomes invalid with the altered light distribution, so the headlamp is no longer street-legal in some locales.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

If its not design for HID then dun install it bcoz u will melt the housing inside, happen on my toyota b4.

Bro. Dayline, no need HID, I bought the cheapo H4 bulbs, those that mention 55/60w, output bright like 90/100w type, those already can melt my light sockets.....:banghead::bawling:

Last edited:
projectors also got 2 type. halogen and xenon projectors. if your car comes with halogen type of projectors no matter how you align it the light output will not match those with xenon projector. still better than those reflector type headlight with hid thou the glare can kills

un evenness of beam definitely will happen coz power output to each side also not same on most headlights from my own experiences wit most car also explained by my wiring sifu unless ur car very high end:banghead:

There is a fix for this problem. I assume you're referring to the beam not producing a sharp projector cut-off like you would with your stock halogen bulbs.

Even though you may have purchased a H7 conversion bulb that fits your Alza's headlights, it doesn't guarantee a perfect fit or more importantly, the designated alignment of the bulb.

What you can do it to try moving the HID bulb in or out to see if the projector could produce a sharp cutoff beam. once you identify how in/out the bulb should seat, then you could either DIY your own spacer or have to resort to cutting something.

good luck

tq so much -tom- and everyone's opinion:adore:.... one more question how to get approval for HID installation so that dun get polis or jpj kacau?:confused:

tq so much -tom- and everyone's opinion:adore:.... one more question how to get approval for HID installation so that dun get polis or jpj kacau?:confused:

as long as you're within 4300K, resembling factory beam hue, you should be pretty safe. Projectors are generally much less glaring (if conversion is done properly), therefore less irritating and shouldn't attract attention of the authorities

Google up projector retrofit Malaysia. Theres a shop that sells PROPER projectors meant for HID kits, it's worth a look. It focuses the light onto the road properly instead of glaring all over the place.