help on 4g13

Huat

Apr 18, 2010
Singapore
hi bros..driving a wira 1.3m across the causeway..
as u guys know my 'gahmen' dun allow swapping of engine(which i really wanna do)

can u guys help me on mod for my wira? 4g13 using injector not carb ..1.3m

open pod filter + remus sport exhaust currently on ride...

zac

Feb 7, 2007
Bro, y you dun wanna change car? Since you know it's strict in spore then you can opt for 2nd hand performance ride like some of my friend did... rather than invest money in 1.3 puny engine... Spore 2nd hand car like moded civic eg/ek, evo456, imprezza all quite affordable...

best option, drop in a 1.5 block...
but if u wanna keep the internal displacement standard 1.3, can go for pnp cylinder head, higher profile cams, larger throttle body, uprated injectors, piggyback ecu, etc....

mods are jz the same with any other engines....

Hello to all... just out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask (recommendations) and know which of the car mod shops in Bandar Sunway are better at modifying K-Cars... I drive a Kelisa and am planning on changing the air filter, piping, and the muffler... I'd also like to know (opinions/estimations) how much I'm looking at "coughing up" to modify these parts of my car... but basically I'm not sure on which shop to visit and that would also perform good modifying job on my car... thanks in...