HELP ME OUT!!! lock doors..car keys inside...

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
guys....donno this is the rite place to post this or not but need some help here...just this morning i lock all my doors not using alarm...
then i open the trunk to get something...but..carelessly i left my keys in the trunk and i shut down the trunk without realize that the keys are there:banghead:....so..can u guys give me a tips how to break my own car..like using a ruler on the passenger side lock to open the lock or something:confused:......i never experience this b4....btw...i'm using civic EK 4 doors...i dont have any spare keys :bawling:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
spare keys shop know how to break the car meh???

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
locksmith...but better get a good one.....lastime happen to my dad old car...fella korek until 1 hole in lock cylinder...:hmmmm:.....

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hmm...just go to any locksmith, tell them your car model they will bring along their pick to open your car door. charges maybe about 50-60 ringgit

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
if ur door lock is at the top of door panel wan, i can do it <2min. but i think posting the way to do it here is not good rite? hehehe.

ivanlim84

May 16, 2006
Yeah..I agree.. It is a bit dangerous to post it here.. Get a locksmith man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Have a Waja year 2002. Was thinking of leathering up the interior. Wanna get the seats, door panels, centre console and dash done. Looking for something that doesnt feel spongy but nice and firm. Any idea on where this can be done and also some tips on leather selection would be good. Also rough cost would be nice. Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience