[Help] looking for crystal clear headlamp

tpakt

Jul 23, 2014
Banting
Hi All.

im driving Honda City yr1998, or codename SX8.
i would like to install projector/eagle eye, but no clear lens have made for this model.

Is any1 here did the similar using arcylic/poly..... sheet? or you know some1 doing it?
either full lens or like 1 of the civic, cut a hole at center n replace with clear lens.
please guide/share the info.

**im not sure if old wira lens are made in Msia, if yes, can some1 guide me to the path please.

appreciate!!

Honda City SX8

SX8 Headlamp

Civic Headlamp

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi All.

im driving Honda City yr1998, or codename SX8.
i would like to install projector/eagle eye, but no clear lens have made for this model.

Is any1 here did the similar using arcylic/poly..... sheet? or you know some1 doing it?
either full lens or like 1 of the civic, cut a hole at center n replace with clear lens.
please guide/share the info.

**im not sure if old wira lens are made in Msia, if yes, can some1 guide me to the path please.

appreciate!!

Honda City SX8

SX8 Headlamp

Civic Headlamp

u want the wira headlamp or the honda clear headlamps???

if want to diy then can try this: The Clear Lens Forming Thread

basically any question about proper headlight mods was in that forum

tpakt

Jul 23, 2014
Banting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gvPRmU8sLg&list=UUAJ-J52MmjyCDA3-PYvrBMg&index=1

Hi All,

I've got a 4AGE Silvertop transplanted into my vehicle and am facing some engine issues with it.

As shown in the video. this one of my major issues with the engine.

I'm not too sure how to describe as it could be an Ignition / Air Fuel Ratio / Electrical issue. (Engine Check Light stays On)

In the video, the REV Counter does that when I put my foot down maximum. (Cold Start)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience