help car scratch

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
yesterday my car kena scratch by i think a lorry .... a lil out of shapr oledi .... out of shape nvm .... but leave one line like half inch thick and 1 feet long without paint wah so clear ..... can anyone tell me how to recover that line without spraying the whole door .... coz expensive la .... i just wan the line to dissapear onli ..... any idea ?

sinque

Dec 8, 2005
edwin_lcw said:
yesterday my car kena scratch by i think a lorry .... a lil out of shapr oledi .... out of shape nvm .... but leave one line like half inch thick and 1 feet long without paint wah so clear ..... can anyone tell me how to recover that line without spraying the whole door .... coz expensive la .... i just wan the line to dissapear onli ..... any idea ?
If its down to the bare metal then your clear coat is gone and its better in the long run to get it painted over again before rust sets in. Masking the scratch line is one thing but protecting the metal underneat from rust is another thing. Get it fixed properly and you'll be glad you did so instead of having to respray and also get rid of rust in a few years time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all gurus n senior Z2

I need u guys to link me any previous thread or any information u have.In mind -maybe 4g corolla engine can be install to alza bay.

I may wrong OR maybe its realy can be done/someone have done-by using custome mounting@same as hasport do fr ef/eg/ek to swap k serious..

In future if transplant succsess and endorse-will plung in either 4throtle system or kacuk with supercharge piston/bolt on turbo fr that 4age alza

Thnks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience